Ren'Py - Demons of Harem [v0.14] [Black_Cat]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5121513

This is the worst "game" I have ever played, it is so boring that I actually feel ripped off that I even pirated it.

you literally have to do the same conversation with characters in order to get their "lust points" up before having the worst animations haha I guess I would be more forgiving if the dev wasn't asking for money on patreon for this garbage..
  2. 2.00 star(s)

InnocentKiss5

While it's only at the beginning and basically a demo I see a few flaws such as the models while some are the same 2 are different from the anime which are koneko and Asia they're taller and after that there are a few sentences that arent grammatically easy to read and misspelled words such as available basically cut in half now this is repeated many times so I think they genuinely think it's spelled like that but it's not and sure it's just the beginning and hopefully they fix the models and grammar problems the mechanics and everything else seems great but grammar plays a huge part in making any game awesome I'll leave it at this and hopefully it's get fixed in the next update.