DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Screenshot_9.png

Overview:
Demons Rise Up! is a kinetic futanari visual novel about a pro-gamer named Suzy who summons a succubus through a cursed video game created by developers from the pits of hell. After a night of lovemaking with her creation, the succubus decides to bring along some of her demon friends for some multiplayer action. There's just one problem! After finding Suzy playing on her console, it's now up to the three demons to push her away from her gaming session so that she can push them onto her bed! Can they do it? Read and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-27
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: berryisvibin - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

d8db9674.jpg 867c8446.jpg 89f1e290_original.jpg b337957f.jpg 2dd02594.jpg bfcbdf1e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Art looks really good....
...thanks for sharing...

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Oh, man! Didn’t realize someone made a thread for this. Thanks everyone for checking it out! I can answer any burning questions that you have or clarify anything.

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, when I was writing the script, my goal was to have something short and sexy that the player could find both arousing and funny. Kinetic stories are what I love making the most, and I just felt the concept for this worked better that way. But look on the bright side, at least you can put it on idle and play it with no hands instead of one.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
But look on the bright side, at least you can put it on idle and play it with no hands instead of one.
Haha, thank you for looking out for me! :D
Unfortunately I will instead ignore the game. That's not a vote against your quality, in fact I absolutely respect your decision. I like devs who know what they want and then do it. It's a completely personal preference. I read for a living for hours each day. When I spend time gaming I need interaction. Not too much, but at least some. Experience has taught me that even the best written kinetic VN cannot keep me from getting bored after a few minutes.
I'll just keep an eye open for your name in the coming years, maybe you feel the urge to make some interactive game in the future and then I'll be there, checking the tags. :sneaky:

You have a good style, you will find a lot of people who either don't mind or even love kinetic VNs.

Take care and good luck! (y)

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Oh, man! Didn’t realize someone made a thread for this. Thanks everyone for checking it out! I can answer any burning questions that you have or clarify anything.
please open a ticket and ask for the developer tag

Reactions: berrydev

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
This is not really a demo. It's like 5-10min reading and if you use skip i'ts 10 sec game.
There is literally only one pic where you see a cock, no sex, nothing else.
The six preview pics are literally all you get for the whole demo.
Not worth downloading for now.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes