RPGM - Demon's Servant [v0.19] [Demon's Servant]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mephistofeles

Excelent game about being a bad guy. No bullshit "im bad but not actually thaaat bad" bad guy, no, a real bad guy, a complete monster, and i love it for it. I will remark again: DO NOT come to this game waiting for a shitty kind of morally questionable hero that redeems himself, we are talking ruining girls lives, killing children that trusted you to ruin some other girl life, driving women to prostitution and abusing drug addicts. WONDERFULL EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND! It has a couple of bugs here and there, but the dev is working hard to fix them and the upgrade shows very clearly thourght the updates.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

harem.king

v0.10

grindy. daily loop of:
    sleep, kick dog, steal carrots, peep, push little orphan girl
    done it dozens of times already.
    had to steal carrots so many times to buy the book. and took a while to grind enough spores.
    by the time I did grind enough spores to make the knockout potion the town was more alerted due to the crime string. so i couldn't even use it.

engrish is terrible, and lots of things are not even translated.

basic RPGM combat
    walking simulator

this needs a lot of work
    10 updates later it barely went anywhere. Just added a few extra scenes. but the fundamental issues remain.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

graboid36

VERY grindy, lots of spelling mistakes and obviously early in development. But dev listens to lots of feedback and is very open to criticism and suggestions, so this game has a bright future. Paired with the already pretty good cutscenes that are actually animated unlike many other RPG maker games, and you got a lot to look forward to when this updates
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Chimp :D

!warning first release is buggy as hell!
    However, outside of the bugs im rating this a 4 for potential. Currently some basic mechanics like time passing could be worked on but the dev hass ome good models. Looks to be a good corruption story if the dev can stick with it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Uldork57

This needs some serious work. You can't pass time beyond waiting in game, since going to bed will just skip the night making any event that takes place during rather tedious to wait for. There few things to do each day, and I couldn't repeat the few events that reset since I got a black screen by friday.
    When I attempted to steal from the shop, they said something in spanish, leaving my confused as to what I did wrong, and I couldn't retry without reloading a save or waiting over two days to make a new attempt.
    This game is just a slog and having no money, or ability to travel beyond the few locked buildings in the starting area. Killed my desire to see it through.

(I also experinced a bug at the shop, I manage to gain free corruption with a ability I didn't even have, corrupting vison or whatever, so that confused me for a sec when I couldn't redo it).