Others - Completed - Demon's Sperm [v2.1] [Fullfrap]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Metsu!!

Peak fiction. Easily one of the best erogames out there. Hell, I'd even say that this game might be one of the best Soulslikes of all time.

Demon's Sperm is about your 80's style PC-98 heroine getting sperm and following her dreams to become the "Cum Lord" (liberties taken). The game is decently challenging even without the Cursed Sword (strongest sword+shield in the game with infinite stamina).

The gameplay, sound design (save for the two tracks of music), and the scenes where you and another living being with a throbbing member are top notch. The variety of weapons and secrets enhance the replay value by a great margin as well! You can LARP as a Street Fighter, or you can snipe enemies from a distance, the choice is yours!

Really, I think the only "flaw" (if you can call it that) with this game is the boobage/small amount of content with the other characters around the hubworld; not for everybody. Aside from that, this belongs in a museum.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

Demon's Sperm is an excellent Souls-like H-game that I can't stop replaying. At first, you may be thinking that this game's numerous mechanical restrictions would drag the game down a lot, but as time goes on, you'll realize how Fullflap have used the most out of these restrictions to make a genuinely fun, exciting and challenging game.

>Art and animations: Fullflap's style is really fun to look at as it has this charming dash of an old PC game of sorts. This does drag down the game a little bit because the style of the environment tend to look very dull and uninteresting. Like I get it, we're in a dungeon but this is just a little too repetitive to look at. It's not the end of the world, as the character we're controlling, some NPCs and the enemies all have very good looking designs. The animation is quite standard but it's still a lot more expressive than the usual games you'll see today.

>Sounds: the music... there's 2 tracks. These two tracks are pretty good at what they're doing, but the problem is clear, there's only two of them. Even though I didn't get annoyed at this because they work well enough as BGM for me to not think about them too much (plus the game is pretty intense so all of my brain energy went into the fighting instead), I'd still love to see more music instead of just 2. The SFX however are pretty dang good. Much like the aesthetics, the sound effects feels like in line with the artstyle of this game. They're also very impactful and useful, some lets you feel the power of your slashes, some lets you know if those firebomb mfs are in here, and one... traumatize you as they let you know the Knight is in this room. Really nice work in the SFX part.

>Gameplay: this is where Demon's Sperm shines the most. Its gameplay is similar to that of Demon's Souls (who would've guess) and other Souls-like games, with just a dash of simpler mechanics but is just as challenging as you'd expect from the genre.

>>Offense: the game features 5 main weapons and various throwables as your way to offense. Each weapons have its own distinct use and different way to master: the balanced Sword & Shield; the less risk, less reward version of it, Spear & Shield; the all attack, no defense Two Handed Sword; the ranged weapon with little damage, Bow; and finally: "Wanna play Street Fighter?", Fists. You can find a weapon that fits the gameplay style you prefer here, it's all laid out and properly balanced for you to choose.

>>Defense: much like your offense, your defense are varied in terms of which weapons you're choosing and how you want to play the game. You can use the universal but hard way to defend, Roll; Spear and Sword lets you use a Shield alongside with it, which you can guard with it and will drain your Stamina gauge instead of health. It's low risk, but it can lead you to sticky situations if you didn't use it well and get Guard Broken if the gauge is drained completely. It is not completely void of skill however, because you can perform a Just Guard by blocking the attack right before it hits you, which drains zero gauge; Fists replaces the block function with a dash, which you can use to back dash and forward dash, gaining even less invincibility but is faster than a roll. There are layers and layers behind these different ways of defending yourself, and it makes the game really interesting. You can be the skillful Just Guard and Roll gamer, or you can take it safe and normal Guard your attacks instead. Your run, your choice.

>>Movement: Your movement is very limited. You don't have the usual double jump, air dash, wall climb or anything. No, this is a Souls-like, not a platformer. Heck, you can't actually jump forward or backward, you only jump up and fall down. Despite its very limited movement, and despite I called the game "Not a platformer" two sentences before this, the game is very fun to move around. Fullflap uses this limitation to its fullest. Instead of jumping from one platform to another, you instead uses Rolls, which is actually really fun to traverse around. And whenever you climb a ladder, it feels really snappy because it lets you have a lot of window and space to begin the climb. Movement, even if there's little, is a lot of fun.

>>Map Design and Secrets: in fact, part of why your movement feels so fun is because of this game's brilliant map design. Again, Fullflap used the most out of the game's limited movement mechanics, opting for unorthodox looking level designs but fits like a charm in this game. Even though this is my 4th time playing this game, making a difficult roll, figuring out the way to reach the top of a room and avoid falling is a lot of fun. It even has a puzzle in one part of the game and that's sick as hell to insert in here, of all games. The secrets however... is a hit or miss sometimes. Some secrets are genuinely pretty good. They need you to keep your eyes peel for anything suspicious and some of them makes you think outside of the box. Others are... slamming your head against a wall and see what happens. Yeah, some of the secrets are bad and just "How did you expect me to just... randomly roll into this wall". You win some, you lose some, that's the secrets in this game.

>>Enemies: the enemies are very well-designed. They get increasingly harder as you go, some being buffed version of existing enemies and others being completely new ones. I kinda don't like that instead of scaling the old enemies to higher stats in new areas, they just get new armored version instead but meh, this works too, no complains. The bosses are also very well-designed. Each one of them is pretty different from each other in terms of the way you attack, approach, dodge, etc. One of the bosses (well, technically he's not a boss, but a miniboss), the Knight is hell for me, both in my Normal and Hard mode runs, but despite dying a lot lot from him, I... came out having enjoyed the battle I had with him. Then I fought two of them at the same time and it's the same, through the sufferings, I still had a lot of fun. These are great bosses, as expected from a Souls-like.

>> Difficulty: this game is HARD. And no, I'm not talking about Hard mode. Even on Normal, this game is very unforgiving and requires lots of skills. It's great to see that Easy mode helps a lot, but man, I spent 3 runs on Normal mode and it was pretty dang hard. So what about Hard mode? Even worse than that, and by a long shot. Enemies deals more damage and has extreme reactions and speed, requiring you to very quickly dodge and block, more so than Normal mode. Each map will have only 1 or 2 saves instead of the usual 3-4, you if you die, you'll have to back track A LOT to get back your dropped stuff. There's also no saves before bosses btw :3. So, for a game this unforgiving, is it bad? No, in fact, I. Love. It. At first I didn't like Hard mode, but it made me appreciate the Return Seeds and Antidote way more, which is something Normal mode can't do. It's amazing how hard and unforgiving this game can be yet... it's also a lot lot of fun. The difficulty is up for you to choose, you can be laid back or you can go hardcore, much like many aspects of this game. It's the different ways you can approach Demon's Sperms that's amazing, it can be hard, it can be easy, it's up to you to decide.

There's much much more I can compliment the gameplay for. Demon's Sperm is honestly one of the top best games in the H-game circle in terms of gameplay. For how much I've replayed the game, I never got bored of it and instead, love it even more than I did last time.

> H-scenes: Fullflap's animations on the H-scenes is just as good as the other parts of the game's art. Looks nice, great fap. One critique I'll give though is how you unlock the scenes. Beating bosses is fine, I do like that part, and opening two specific chests to get an item for the pink-haired girl to masturbate with is fine too (although I kinda wished it was an animation and not just an image). I kinda don't like the long hallways with the enemy with hearts instead. Instead of coding in some mechanics to get raped, you willingly get hit by the hearted enemies to initiate a scene. It's neat, getting gangbanged or getting hit while you're facing the enemy or turning your back to them gets a different scene but it's just not as interesting as getting hit by real enemies. I do like one part of these hearted enemies though, is that they give sperms and after you fuck them, they become normal enemies and they still drop sperm that way, so you can get more sperm by fucking and then killing them lmao. The game endorses this, because killing them while they're hearted gives little sperms to use.

>Conclusion: I have SO much more to talk about, this game is honestly really really damn good. If you like a damn damn good game to play through and get some decent amount of H-scenes as reward, I 100% recommend this. If you're not a fan of these older artstyles, does not like the very hard nature of this game or is looking for quick H-scenes, this is not for you, sorry. 9.75/10.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Challenging gameplay, fully featured equipment system making you think carefuylly what you use in combat, great H-scenes, level navigation is a bit tedious, but that's not a big deal, 5/5. Music is also great.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YuuMoka

The fucking best pixel art soulsborne i have ever played not that i know of many but if i ever find another its going to be hard to top this, loved the combat and all the different tipes of weapons and combat styles , great inventory sistem and really easy to make different builds to take on de enemies of the dungeons wich there is a good variety of, the bosses arent too hard to defeat you just have to figure out the attack patterns like in every soulsborne.

The hentai part of this game was really good as you would expect from fullflap fluid animations with variants with each mob did not like that you could not repeat the boss sex scenes and in the scene gallery there is no dialogue , a cool detail that i noticed was thet they used some od the mobs from their other game shin sei den the, sex machines that are around the map are a good addition it makes it so it doesnt fell to barren.

Something i did not like was that finding the hidden rooms was me just banging my head at all of the possible spots and falling of all the places, may an item that made a sound when you where close to a hidden room would be nice or somo method of finding the rooms.

There are 3 different endings wich is a nice detail you can continur playing with same save after get to the end just that they reset the bosses ans puzzle item like keys, etc.

All in all the game was one of the best hentai games i have ever played, fullflap really makes quality fun games, cant wait for their next proyect to come out.

10/10 would play again.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Seawynn

If Dark Souls was a Metroidvania, then it would be just like Demon's Sperm.

This game is heavily inspired by Fromsoftware's "Demon Souls". You can definitely see the inspiration in-game. Honestly, the gameplay is very solid. Engaging fights, the controls are a bit awkward but not horrible. The game has different type of weapons, each made for a different playstyle.

Now, the cons: The h-scenes. The scenes aren't bad, but they're not good enough for a wank. They feel "dated" and while I'm pretty sure they were done this way intentionally, I just couldn't.

Overall, if you are a fan of the souls franchise and want to play it in Metroidvania, then you will probably enjoy this game. Otherwise, easy skip.

4/5 - I am a Souls fan.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Squall14

Good game. It shows that it is an old one though. And the atmosphere is a bit dull after 1hour of gameplay (same music in each dungeons and same enemies in levels 2-3. Fairly easy game when you use the lance and grind exp with respawns. Not enough H-scenes though but i'll give it some slack because i know this is probably one of the first side scrollers ever made. I still had fun playing it so i'd recommend.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

DarkAizhen

Good game not the best of it's category but it is good.
    controls weird sometimes but you get used to it. It's a good side scroller game with good animation. art is pixel 8/10. sounds are fine. Story might be a bit confusing if there's any haha.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

MasterBuller

A fun platformer with solid soul-like mechanics (aside from counter), the lack of a native translation is kind of a letdown if you want to get invested in the lore of the game, which I have no knowledge but the fact that the gameplay is good it's an acceptable loss. The sex scenes are nice and a good view but an escape and reverse rape mechanic would've been better or at least made the game more dynamic. The NewGame+ system gives some replay value but the lack of character customization makes the game feel like you may want to play it time to time only and not to fully commit to a 100% route. Some things that would be awesome for this game to have is character customization and a better hint to the path to secret rooms or chests, otherwise you'll need to have previous knowledge of the game's secrets in order to find the best loot, so I advice you to check the game's thread on this forum to find the information you may need.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Very boring game with no plot (at least I can't read it) and frustrating translation system.
    Gameplay is boring and all along is the same. Even if It's nicely playable and have quite nice graphics, you'll be end up bored with no reason to play all this boring product.
    H-scenes are ok, but they will not make you go through, just load 100% save and watch everything you want, don't waste your time on this.
    Can't recommend it.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

kekasaurus

Truly excellent GAME. The pixel work is very pretty and the sex is kind of good, but I found myself sucked into the game play more rather than going through the motions to arrive at the sex scenes, something which happens in many other games.

The patch does not translate the NPC text in the hub area, which is a shame. I found myself able to understand a bit of the Japanese but if there is some kind of story to the setting it is completely lost to me. The patch doesn't translate the control notes either, which might hinder some English speaking players.

DLsite better translate this because I would buy it for sure.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

chuck norris 69

This is a good game, and i'm not talking about just nsfw games but just in general it is fun to play and well made. The animations are spot on and the combat is a FUN. If the creators of dark souls made a 2d game it would be similar to this i'm pretty sure. My only problem with it is there are only a handful of enemies that want to pork you, if there was more every level and they actually had moves that were challenging to avoid this would be 5 star excellence, but as someone who is sick of all the BS "games" that are just left click to play this is a breath of fresh air.