DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
548096_NUEVA-PORTADA_PATREON.jpg

Overview:
The main character (MC) is a young man who recently moved to Denos City and there meets Richard Collins, a wealthy and prestigious lawyer. And he knows his family too. But nothing is as it seems, and you have to discover the mystery that involves MC's past.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-22
Release Date: 2021-04-14
Developer: BackHole - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian Translation*

Parmenides thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

409111_bano05.jpg 409113_doira03.jpg 409114_evelyn02.png 01.jpg 03.jpg jane_doira07.jpg nathy_habitacion03.jpg violet_entrada_noon04.jpg 640566_violet_playa_prologo18.jpg 640563_evelyn_hotel05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
You have to discover the mystery that involves MC's past
The game plot is quite familiar, after fapping so many Ren'Py games, there are no mysteries anymore,
"the prodigal son goes someone else's home and discovers in a trice :WaitWhat: he wants to fuck his whole family." :devilish:

On the other hand, I appreciate those well-done renders, those aren't really some common characters you see in many games, the UI must be improved, though.

EDIT: It's cool to see a "real" MILF character :love: (see 2nd screen)

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like he premise and I also like the pictures.

I’ve just got to give it a go. :) :coffee:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I like her:

this looks interesting and ehh why not give it a try, y en español tambien? mas ganas de tratarlo

also BackHole if you haven't done so already I suggest contacting admin/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your porfile so that people can identify you as the developer

EDIT: but I see that DarkWolf2055 already beat me to it -_-

RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
Ol' ho' look like a MILF - and I mean real madafakkin MILF. At least one game where mom look like older...usually, mom's lookin' the same fukin age like daughters/sisters in similar games. If she have a plastic fukin silicons I ain't dwnld this shit but if those R natural, well, blue cojones HERE I GO. 10+ for at last 1 MILF with proper age.
1567993832178.png

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
These are some really quality models and renders, nice job to the dev. I'll definitely be following this, 3D games aren't usually my thing but what sold me is a screenshot that isn't even posted in this thread yet. Violet, from the Patreon:

I'm not sure if these are custom models or just standard with some alterations, but there's something about the way this developer makes faces just look totally realistic. Usually devs try too hard and over-accentuate specific features but these images are all about the nuance and I appreciate that. Even body proportions are realistic. That's a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned!

The second pic in the OP is the only one I'm questioning. That make-up... haha. (also the banner image in the OP, the woman on the far left... who taught her how to put on lipstick?!)

Reactions: Exu
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes