VN - Others - Completed - Deport This Dick! It's Bigger Than My Husband's [Final] [Appetite]

1. 3.00 star(s)

iJostar

i liked the milf and all but expected the daughter to be more involved but due to plot holes she wasn't, (at first it was like she planned to share with her mother but was later oblivious to cheating wtf) decent imo
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheUnforeseenMessenger

This is a fantastic interracial game. The corruption of the mother is purposeful, but not rushed at all. I especially loved how the story gave her reason to resist, but also to give in. The mother is amazingly hot and the scenarios are well done (and not overdone). Perfect game, in my opinion.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Fapokso

Only reason it's not a one star is the Art looks good and Drake is a character. Basic story, sex craze man turns quiet milf into one also. That's it. Nothing more nothing less the when you think VN this is a by the numbers one and its short, 15 minutes to read, 3 minutes to press the beautiful ctrl/skip button . It also has choices but they end the game early so it's a fake decision. But hot milf. 2/5
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5070253

game is quite short, the scenes graphics are okay but the scenarios are quite boring and sometimes nonsensical/unrealistic, not really recommended, game would have been better if there are more characters though