VN Ren'Py Depravation - The Game Development Thread

What kind of genre intrigues you the most to play a game?

• Total voters

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
It's been more than a year since I have been working on the game's script. I have been testing the limits of ren'py to ensure the best experience for my audience.

DEPRAVATION is a multiple-protagonist title and will feature 30 chapters in Season 1. Each chapter will contain playable content worth 15-20 minutes. The first few chapters will be dished out in the second half of 2023.

The game updates will remain frequent, i.e. weekly. However, I will share a schedule that will include the exact dates regarding the release.

I guess its time to reveal some game previews -

1.png

1 (2).png

5.png

NOTE: These previews are just for a showcase that might not feature in the game.

Genres :
Big Tits, Anal, Teen, MILF, Romance, Incest, Cheating, Masturbation, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Rape, Big Ass, Corruption, Creampie, Fantasy, Virgin, Teasing, Groping, Exhibitionism

A nod to all whose native language is not English, the initial release of this game will also be playable in

• Deutsch(German)
  • Français(French)
  • Español(Spanish)
  • Türkçe(Turkish)
  • 中国(Chinese).
If you want the game in any other translations, i.e. can be arranged via the polls to be conducted post-initial release.

Stay tuned for the next update, See ya!

Last edited:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Salutations.

Are you using some kind of filter?

A bunch of those previews are very blurry.

Why do none of them have any emotion?

The previews don't give me much to go on.

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Are you using some kind of filter?. A bunch of those previews are very blurry.
-> I don't get it. I did not use any filters and also the post preview seemed fine but I don't why that happened.

Why do none of them have any emotion? The previews don't give me much to go on.
-> Just a bunch of demo previews. Many more to come!

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I don't play multi protag games but wish you luck with your project!

I think the other poster was alluding to that these seem like daz 3d images run through a photoshop "oil" or cartoon filter/action.

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Game Update Log #1

• Been tampering with the ren'py engine for some time, so now QTE - Quick Time Events will be implemented in the game (Also, I have tried and tested it with some of my animations).

• I have been working on minigame implementation because I am fuckin bored of the old click-and-read, the end-of-update cycle which we face in almost every game.

• Been working on the Patreon Page and the Discord channel for the game but will take some more time to be ready.

NOTE -
The Poll has been useful, and if you still wish to poll you have time till the 14th of this month.

See ya!

Last edited:

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Alright! I need your honest opinions. Do you think I should render this image further or leave it be?

testrain1080.png

Either way would be fine for me bit I need your honest opinions on this one.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Depends what "theme" the story will be. Some games have either bright or dark renders as they suit the overall theme the game is going. From yours I couldnt say much. The renders looks fine, but not either great nor is it one of the worst I saw.

Multiple protags ? I see you can only play the Female protag too ? So she is the main protag ?

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Depends what "theme" the story will be. Some games have either bright or dark renders as they suit the overall theme the game is going. From yours I couldnt say much. The renders looks fine, but not either great nor is it one of the worst I saw.

Multiple protags ? I see you can only play the Female protag too ? So she is the main protag ?
How about this? An alternate variation.

2.png

About the female protagonist. Yes she is one of the protagonist, more like a deuteragonist.

Last edited:

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Game Update Log #2

• As I told you before that I was working on python based minigame implementation in ren'py. So now I am done with that and minigames will be implemented in the game.
  • The Patreon Page will be up and running soon and I have scheduled some characters introductions to appear on it.

NOTE -
i. I will still be releasing posts on f95zone alongside patreon.
ii. Patreon Page will be completely free of cost even until multiple game releases.
iii. Still can't put my finger on the release date for the game but I will keep you all updated.