Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Improvements Mod [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Damn! You put a lot of work. Really well done. Thanks for your hard work. Hope you will continue making improvement to an already awesome game. I can't thank you enough for scene changes so we can see more events in a single playthrough without resorting to just load save.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Congratulations, I loved this mod, it helped me a lot, please continue like this ... do more, and very bad to lose content because of little trivial things, as I love this game and I loved this mod

Reactions: Maid Lain

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
shit I want to play more with your mod ..... this wait is killing me because I can not play the normal game anymore....@,@

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
shit I want to play more with your mod ..... this wait is killing me
Not a lot of comments on this one. Is this still being updated?
Yes, it's still being updated, it just takes me a long time to do updates since I have to manually write the new dialog and add/change a lot scenes. I'll try to upload a new update tomorrow if I can.

Reactions: crisbr

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Is the incest baked in or optional? I know, I know, incest is popular but few things make me go soft faster. Can you get the other improvements without the incest using this mod?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the incest baked in or optional? I know, I know, incest is popular but few things make me go soft faster. Can you get the other improvements without the incest using this mod?
Wish granted. I added a download for a no incest version with just the improvements.

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Upcoming changes:
  • Day 8: Here's another great example of the game locking you out of playing certain scenes. Without the mod if you choose the threesome route that means you get NO scenes with Mi-do, but if you choose the Mi-do route that means you DON'T get to do the threesome route and miss a few Carli scenes too. I'm trying to change this so you can do both routes but it's a lot of work.
  • Day 8: Normally you have to choose between doing Christina's sex scene or the Christina+Stella threesome, meaning you can't do both. I'm trying to make both scenes happen in a way that makes sense with the story.
ohh yess thx man!!!!! this mod make this game soo much better to play all scenes ....That is soo cool!!!!!!!!!! ;}----

Reactions: takeshikovash

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
BRO!!!!!! :tf:thank you very much I loved this game ... I lost my save and I was discouraged to start again then I saw your mod and I was very excited because you retired and added a lot of cool thing, it ended with the decisions that messed us up I just wanted to know how to get the scene with the psychopath tattooed woman who kills everyone
:eazyHype::eazyHype:

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
nice mod but it's a bit weird, that your own daughter calls you by your first name.
It's more like she is a barely known person to you or dont like you.
but it's still great work what you did their.

Reactions: KarlRiv
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote