magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Yep. Edit:
No, those were also all updated apparently. If you ever wanted to see what the models were before, download 0.95.
Probably just future scenes.
Oh, I did play the rework on both vn and sandbox and didn't saw that white hair girl bicycle scene or the school naked and the nanami in the beach. the game just go to the main menu after the love hotel event.
ill check that 0.95 ver. thank you.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Oh, I did play the rework on both vn and sandbox and didn't saw that white hair girl bicycle scene or the school naked and the nanami in the beach. the game just go to the main menu after the love hotel event.
ill check that 0.95 ver. thank you.
no what i'm saying is the dev updated all of the images with new scenes that's not in the game yet.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
>Important Note

my god wtf happened here? i guess ppl were complaining about NTR? I mean I hate it myself but damn if must have been bad if the OP isn't gonna come here anymore.

played the remake, actually like the choice of sandbox versus VN. VN mode is especially even more nice since theirs no content working on the sandbox side due to WIP so can just go straight through the story and scene.

speaking of scenes, really hope they can be animated, the choices for the poses and renders were nicely put but man having them animated would make it soooo much better.

also that teacher can get it! really hope we can get scenes with her down the line

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
>Important Note

my god wtf happened here? i guess ppl were complaining about NTR? I mean I hate it myself but damn if must have been bad if the OP isn't gonna come here anymore.

played the remake, actually like the choice of sandbox versus VN. VN mode is especially even more nice since theirs no content working on the sandbox side due to WIP so can just go straight through the story and scene.

speaking of scenes, really hope they can be animated, the choices for the poses and renders were nicely put but man having them animated would make it soooo much better.

also that teacher can get it! really hope we can get scenes with her down the line
In the previous version, her and MC had a fling type thing. Or at least that's what it alluded to. He wasn't on a "trip", he was expelled for getting too intimate with her so it'll probably happen.

Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
People love to complain don't they? He asked me if he could make a mod, I said that everyone is free to mod the game, I removed NTR and I'm not adding it, if someone else wants to make a mod to added it, it's up to them. Now you want to blame me for something that is out of my control?

Feel free to do it, make your version of the "de-aged" characters that you want, make your own thread and post the mod here, I'll happily add to the OP :giggle:.
Hey sorry that you have a few horrible people when the vast majority actually seems to enjoy your content according to the survey. l normally don't reply to stuff but with the buzzing of leeches that are giving you grief l am obligated to say, the rework seems good & to keep up the good work regardless if you grace us with the content or not.

P.S. to the dev's that removed my previous comment, is this a good "non kink shaming" way of calling out the people harassing this creator?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
People love to complain don't they? He asked me if he could make a mod, I said that everyone is free to mod the game, I removed NTR and I'm not adding it, if someone else wants to make a mod to added it, it's up to them. Now you want to blame me for something that is out of my control?

Feel free to do it, make your version of the "de-aged" characters that you want, make your own thread and post the mod here, I'll happily add to the OP :giggle:.
I enjoyed the remake, looking for further updates. good luck :)

Iron Hands

May 13, 2020

I enjoyed the old game, the remake is good too. I can't say I'm not a little disappointed that the old version won't be updated anymore, but I'd rather have a game from you than not have one at all. I'm sure people will calm down if you give them some time, they're just mad at the unexpected change.
Also, I'm one of those people that hates to completely delete my work, so out of curiosity are you ever going to release what direction the original game was going to lead to or is the remake still similar enough plot-wise that doing so would be spoiling future updates?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think I tried to play the original, but the client (renplay?) wouldnt load and I gave up (actually suspected it to be a sinister file, but I didnt find/notice anything). First time it even happened really, so reason to be sus.

I guessing by the title remake, its a new version. So I might give it ago. But I want to ask, is the corruption and transformation tag both intertwined with each other ? That is the transformation specifically ?

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I might try to find an older version of the game later. The newest version before the remake came out was pretty bugged. It progressed certain events faster than it should and would lock you out of routes to some point. Attempting to access the main story content was possible, but would always be met with a renpy error. I hope the developer does three things right with the remake: proofreading, bugtesting, and continuity. The last one I'm more referring to how certain events are accessible from the start despite taking place after the corruption of certain characters.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Is it just me or is Degenerate's patreon page looking to nearly be all private with the posts missing?
That's what you get when you have 11 tiers...
  1. Divinity
    $75 per month
  2. Demon King
    $50 per month
  3. King
    $20 per month
  4. Lord
    $15 per month
  5. Harem Master
    $10 per month
  6. Demon Prince
    $10 per month
  7. Master
    $7 per month
  8. Prodigy
    $5 per month
  9. Apprentice
    $3 per month
  10. Demonic Apprentice
    $3 per month
  11. Rookie
    $1 per month

Jan 24, 2021

Changelog:
  • Masaka Storyline (Sandbox)
  • Sumire Storyline (Sandbox)
  • Masaka Walkthrough
  • Sumire Walkthrough
  • Ayako Date (Sandbox)
  • Ayako Sex (Sandbox)
  • Sandbox Events have the new Point System
  • Sumire Full Storyline (VN)
  • Masaka Full Storyline (VN)
  • Points/Power System
  • 5 New Tora Animations for Old Events
  • 1 New Ayako Animation for Old Event
  • 4 New Ayako Animations
  • 8 New Masaka Animations
  • 6 New Sumire Animations
  • 24 New Animations
WIN:
MAC:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022

Changelog:
  • Masaka Storyline (Sandbox)
  • Sumire Storyline (Sandbox)
  • Masaka Walkthrough
  • Sumire Walkthrough
  • Ayako Date (Sandbox)
  • Ayako Sex (Sandbox)
  • Sandbox Events have the new Point System
  • Sumire Full Storyline (VN)
  • Masaka Full Storyline (VN)
  • Points/Power System
  • 5 New Tora Animations for Old Events
  • 1 New Ayako Animation for Old Event
  • 4 New Ayako Animations
  • 8 New Masaka Animations
  • 6 New Sumire Animations
  • 24 New Animations
WIN: MEGA
MAC: MEGA
w a o really ? really ? honto hontoni?

PLEASE PLEASE fix the model for the little sister , Like her old version more was so hot cute , more sexy , than this one T.T

TRY to fix the little sister a little , her features are out , like made more loli ? or so and sof ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.2.1] [JustAnotherDegenerate]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes