Depraved

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
I am depraved and corrupted as all others but how depraved would u be if u were unrestricted?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Self-reflecting are we? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
We let's see, even if i was completely unrestricted, i still would follow my own personal set of rules.
So no, i wouldn't do something too nasty even if i had absolute power at my fingertips. :giggle::coffee:

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
Self-reflecting are we? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
We let's see, even if i was completely unrestricted, i still would follow my own personal set of rules.
So no, i wouldn't do something too nasty even if i had absolute power at my fingertips. :giggle::coffee:
true but what kind of things would you do

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
true but what kind of things would you do
Whatever i felt like doing. I'm rather whimsical.
Would also depend on what kind of power is available to me.
The first thing would probably be destroying all nukes on the planet, this one i would do for certain.
Perhaps i would also disarm countries and then form a world-government. :whistle::coffee:

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
Whatever i felt like doing. I'm rather whimsical.
Would also depend on what kind of power is available to me.
The first thing would probably be destroying all nukes on the planet, this one i would do for certain.
Perhaps i would also disarm countries and then form a world-government. :whistle::coffee:
full of slaves and hrem to do your bidding huh pretty hot

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That is not something i am particularly interested in doing in RL, although slavery could be possible by adjusting crime punishment system. There is no reason why prisoners should sit on their asses in jails and freeload off the government, after all.
But it would be strictly regulated. I wouldn't mind harems either, if all parties involved can actually handle that kind of lifestyle. :whistle::coffee:

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
That is not something i am particularly interested in doing in RL, although slavery could be possible by adjusting crime punishment system. There is no reason why prisoners should sit on their asses in jails and freeload off the government, after all.
But it would be strictly regulated. I wouldn't mind harems either, if all parties involved can actually handle that kind of lifestyle. :whistle::coffee:
yeah, for me slaves is quite an idea that speaks to me tho it is ban now, not sure about the rich peeps tho they could be doing it in the drk

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I read full saves…
So yeah I would say that mind has gone into a completely corruption state, can’t heal from this one