Unity - Depravity Level [v0.1.00.1 Pre-Alpha] [Petrology]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Inhalethemeth

I see the potential. Animations overall are good quality, if you don't look at some of the faces. There isn't really much in the game right now, but if the work continues on, this may one day become a great game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MoreNow

interesting idea and mechanics. I like the story and the concept. The animations really need improving, especially the variety of animations and smoothness of the animations. the characters are interesting but should have slightly more human or animal parts instead of strange parts that dont make any sense. the grind for progress is way too slow. the character needs either more clients per day or much faster running speed for the game to be enjoyable. i think adding Food or Water to the game would help, to increase stamina to see more clients, etc. Again cool idea and concept but the annoying grind for the game mechanics right now makes the game very boring and the lack of quality animations is really only worth 2 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kardinal17

pumpkin girl ? candy girl ? bro this remind me of that flash which i forget its name. Now for a demo looks good but the movement is slow and you cant skip time in brothel which made me annoying to move from home to brothel and for the rest it look good
  4. 3.00 star(s)

SimpleTimes

first review is nuts...

buy key is "E"
    teleport crystals are $10 each, not $999

the game... needs work but isn't bad either, pretty grindy but that can be avoided in the current version by quickly using the bed and clicking accept after a customer was done, that way you can repeat the same customer multiple times and level/earn cash pretty quick
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191732

Review version: 0.01

Y'know, people were complaining my reviews were getting too positive, having scored two games 4/5 in a row.
    So let's review a game that's utter and absolute dross.

• The walk speed is atrocious.
    • Dialogue lines stick to the next interaction (try talking to the tree outside; EVERYONE will say the tree's dialogue lines when you interact with them. Kind of funny when the witch tries to sell you potions like that).
    • The game makes it a point of saying you can get more money by raising your sex appeal. In order to raise your sex appeal you have to buy new outfits. The issue is, there doesn't appear to be a buy button.
    • The developer disabled resting in the brothel bed to force you to go back and forth to the shack; this is intended so that you'll eventually want to buy the 999 crystal to teleport to the shack and also the 999 gold crystal to teleport to the brothel from the witch. Might've worked if there was a button to buy things, might've worked if the walk speed wasn't this horrendous, might've worked if the animations weren't this boring.
    • It should be mentioned that the narrative is "You need 1,000 gold to get a ticket off the island". So you're spending 1,998 gold on teleportation crystals to and from the brothel. That's twice as much as the ticket. Talk about a messed up economy\narrative balance.
    • Speaking of the animations, they remind me of early flash game animations; hold the left mouse button and shake your mouse up and down? Did we travel back in time?
    I could go on and on, but I've no reason to nor desire to waste my time and yours.

In summary, 1/5. Utter tripe.