danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
cover.jpg

Overview:
You are an industrious university student who lost his way and fortune in the wake of the great bitcoin crash. Homeless and forced to withdraw from your course, you have no choice but to go back home to stay with your mother and sister. Between jealous sisters and horny mothers, make new friends and strengthen old bonds and discover what it means to be able to call someone family ;)

Thread updated: 2019-04-16
Release Date: 2019-04-09
Developer/Publisher: Dante
Censored: None
Version: 0.51
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, animated, big tits, corruption, humor, incest, male domination, male protagonist, milf, mobile game, oral sex, romance, spanking, trap, voyeurism

Installation:
Extract and run.

Walkthrough:
When you first enter the open world, you need to talk to Amanda, then to Kaira, which will unlock Nicole.
Play Nicole's route until you get her phone, which contains the rest of the walkthrough, and unlocks further quests.
The game will completely open after this, and only had to be this linear at the start to make saves compatible etc
Money shouldn’t be an issue with the bcc app. Pair it up with favours from bogdanoff in online shop for easy money. Otherwise, get pocket money from Amanda or work at the Cafe
Amanda - shows in bedroom in the morning, and kitchen in the evening
Kaira - shows in bedroom in afternoon and night
Caroline - shows in cafe in morning, and bar at night
Camille - shows at the resort in afternoon/evening
Nicole - shows in the afternoon the next day after speaking to Kaira. Her last event is the one in MC's bedroom for this version. Remember to go to sleep afterwards!
Don't go past bronze membership for resort as there is no content for that yet.

Changelog:
v0.51
#This is a full update

Updated Kaira and Caroline routes with new gallery pictures in the CG Gallery as well as the Museum of Patrons!

v0.5
Added Amanda Route
New guest in premium lounge
New phone and apps
Quest guide through phone
Online shop
New image in Museum of Patrons
Profiles updated

v0.4
Nicole route and events added. Final scene is the bedroom scene.
All characters can be interacted with
Computer and its many functionalities added, check it out!
Navigation system, complete with map, and day/night cycle
Locations like the resort, bar and cafe have been added
One night interaction has been added in the house
Notes: the premium lounge and latter 2 resort maps are not functional at the current stage, so don't grind to get the memberships! They are nice locations for future events and characters, however.
and more, I'm sure.

v0.3
BONUS christmas scene
2 new characters
Animations
Largest update yet, finishing the intro arc

v0.2
Additional scenes with Kaira
Introduces new character Nicole
Added shopping event
Higher quality renders using improved processes
Bane posting

v0.1
First Release

Signature:
Nicole
Nicole.gif
Amanda
Amanda.gif
Kaira
Kaira.gif
Caroline
Caroline.gif
Camille / Vincent
Camille-Vincent.gif
Nicole / Amanda / Kaira
Depravity.gif
???
Nyx.gif

Dev Note:
*Please note that android is not supported past version 0.3!
*Compressed version has been kindly supplied by some lovely users. Use that if you have low bandwidth. Otherwise, download the full version to appreciate the pictures I spent so long rendering! Also I note that the audio quality is destroyed.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android(0.3): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

bunny2.jpg ne-22.jpg 20190105030204262.jpg lyda.jpg dante.jpg 9-55.jpg n-2.jpg a-8.jpg ks-1.jpg cb-5.jpg ne-12.jpg 9-36.jpg 2_int13.jpg 4-3.jpg bonus_2.jpg 4-64.jpg 4-49.jpg b13.jpg

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thankyou for viewing my game. This is my first VN and I'd like to make something that you guys find worth playing. I apologise if you feel the content is a little brief. I'm keen on making some interesting scenes. So far, did you like the exposition?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Don’t see much hurmor in games theses day haven’t played it yet just going off of the tags but I’m gonna give it a try for sure

Reactions: Bonjwa

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Thankyou for viewing my game. This is my first VN and I'd like to make something that you guys find worth playing. I apologise if you feel the content is a little brief. I'm keen on making some interesting scenes. So far, did you like the exposition?
Thank you for ur game ! will there be pregnancy in future build?

Reactions: genthrow

Almighty

Jan 27, 2017
What engine did you do the renders on? It looks like a Japanese game but I'm sure its not Illusion games. lol

Either way I like the art style so I got my eye on this.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What engine did you do the renders on? It looks like a Japanese game but I'm sure its not Illusion games. lol

Either way I like the art style so I got my eye on this.
I can.. probably bet something that is or Honey Select or Playhome. Because the graphics seems just like that, though modified to the poin that doesn't even seems from those two.

And now I'm wondering this myself too
402867825901043712.png

U

User_920791

The game has good graphics (for Honey Select standard), but the mother's head is strangely small and she has a very young appearance (could easily be mistaken as a sister of the main character).

Other problems are that it has no sex scenes and is extremely short (even if it is the first version).

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
You mean, not Honey Select? 'Cause PlayHome, for example, looks quite different. My bet, it's either highly tweaked Honey Select Unlimited or PlayHome.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes