Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
3DCG, Big Tits, Incest, Milf, Voyeurism, Humor, Romance, Male protagonist
Sooo... No ones real* sex tags? Sooo... No Fap-Fap content right now? Pfff... I off when... :(

zocx

May 2, 2017
I just play now the game, the game looks good and nice, can have success, but the updates is so small and taking alot of time to update ... possible in 10 years we gonna have some action to :)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
3DCG, Big Tits, Incest, Milf, Voyeurism, Humor, Romance, Male protagonist
Sooo... No ones real* sex tags? Sooo... No Fap-Fap content right now? Pfff... I off when... :(
There's a scene at the end, and plenty more to come afterwards.
I just play now the game, the game looks good and nice, can have success, but the updates is so small and taking alot of time to update ... possible in 10 years we gonna have some action to :)
I updated it in 3 days, I think that's quite quick.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the last gal..the one that yumyum's you in the dressing room...is the most appealing to my tastes..as her boobies are smaller(LOL) and her hips are wider(hell ya) if i can avoid family boinking and go for her i'll keep playing in the future..if the game forces me into boinking sis and mom though i'll move on to other games...this style of honey select i like..the girls are visually appealing....i do not like seeing the MC in any HS games though...totally ruins immersion as i am not a scrawny Asian male with short black hair..LOL...

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
the last gal..the one that yumyum's you in the dressing room...is the most appealing to my tastes..as her boobies are smaller(LOL) and her hips are wider(hell ya) if i can avoid family boinking and go for her i'll keep playing in the future..if the game forces me into boinking sis and mom though i'll move on to other games...this style of honey select i like..the girls are visually appealing....i do not like seeing the MC in any HS games though...totally ruins immersion as i am not a scrawny Asian male with short black hair..LOL...
Thanks for the feedback, the choice of showing the player character or not is always one I debate over. You don't have to boink family, just landlord and roommate hahaha!

Reactions: fistinyourface

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@danteworks this is amazing ! such a quick update !

also love the new character. she's sexy af. gave me a boner.
that's enough to gauge that you're successful !
please keep it up !

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, that was a quick update. Nice HoneySelect models. I only wish there was more variety, Sis and Nicole look pretty similar. Anyway, I'm waiting for more.
CIA.jpg

Reactions: kalifianto

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Has a lot of promise in terms of graphics and set up.

P.S: It would be nice to be able to name the characters and also define their relation to you AND also change how you refer to them casually. Had a few scenes where I think mother/landlady referred to your sister/housemate as "sister" (Guess what I entered my relation as, fufufu) which was a bit annoying.

Lack of content still but a fun little 10-20 minutes. I think you might want to change these sorts of short updates into "0.1.5" or something like that. Because if the update is this short and you still change 0.1 into 0.2, the 1.0 (complete version) is only going to be around 40-50 minutes long. :p

zocx

May 2, 2017
There's a scene at the end, and plenty more to come afterwards.

I updated it in 3 days, I think that's quite quick.
OW, i hope this is true, i can see this game to get big if the game will be updated with alot more content ( at least for start ... ) and just please don't do like most other developers who make us to wait like 6 months or 1 year to can see some sex content with "family" members, more cute girls can be added all the time ... BIG BOOBS :D and hope some funny content to ... ( in this type of games is good to add some funny content ... ) i see only few games with funny scenes included.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes