Zaparak

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys it's my first time playing this game and I need help... Game automatically stops working after this scene and I play in android.

Prompt

Jul 20, 2018
The plot isn't a big deal to me, but the art is excellent for 3d, among the top ones out there. In the future I look forward to having a harem option open, the forced branching that some other games use isn't great.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Ok this game seriously needs a proper walkthrough or something. 1) There is no clear indication on how to find Nicole later on 2) i have no idea what the favours of bogdanoff are even supposed to do and what BCC values even are...

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
can someone explain what the bcc thing is, im confused on what it does
It's a bit coin stock exchange.
You buy coins low and sell high. If the price isn't low enough you can reset it to buy them 1 coin for ~10 dollars. You can only use one action per day, so the next day pay the 200 dollars to increase the market value. Wait for them to be a spot you feel good selling at then sell and collect your money.

If i recall correctly you can only hold 50k on yourself so do the rough math on how many coins you need to sell to hit that. The rest of the money will stay on the BCC and so will your unsold coins.

Mar 16, 2018
It's a bit coin stock exchange.
You buy coins low and sell high. If the price isn't low enough you can reset it to buy them 1 coin for ~10 dollars. You can only use one action per day, so the next day pay the 200 dollars to increase the market value. Wait for them to be a spot you feel good selling at then sell and collect your money.

If i recall correctly you can only hold 50k on yourself so do the rough math on how many coins you need to sell to hit that. The rest of the money will stay on the BCC and so will your unsold coins.
thanks. i didnt realize you needed to access through your phone. i thought it was the pc.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
It always baffles me how many threads (pretty much all of them) on this site have questions thrown around (ie whens the update? what does this do? where is this person? where is the antique golden douche penis trophy located?) that are answered multiple times...

Sometimes they're even answered two or three posts above said question...

Reactions: Hardcoremode

antIm4tt3r

Apr 28, 2019
Really great game. The Coffee Shop Blonde Lady, holy shit. I almost felt like I had a connection with her. Well crafted.
Waiting eagerly for future versions, I can't wait to lust the f out on Amanda.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
There was a progress update posted yesterday, any industrious patrons willing to share the news?
I'm not a patron and I can't share all the news unfortunately, but I can say that I give frequent update statuses with a progress bar on Main Story, Side Story, Art and Code. I think it's good to know that this update will be the largest in Depravity history.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes