Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You mean, not Honey Select? 'Cause PlayHome, for example, looks quite different. My bet, it's either highly tweaked Honey Select Unlimited or PlayHome.
Yeah it could be tweaked. I didn't just Honey Select because people use even their new Koikaku for games now. So I figured it might be on of their engines. I even had a mod in Honey Select to make the model cell shaded.

Reactions: F95

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Dante, I saw this model on reddit. Did you create this model or did you just download the card. Also if you did make all this, can you tell me what mods and lighting you used to get this look.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hey Dante, I saw this model on reddit. Did you create this model or did you just download the card. Also if you did make all this, can you tell me what mods and lighting you used to get this look.
Nice to see you! All my characters are original, but have been reposted on different websites so I don't blame ya! But these cards I haven't shared.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Nice to see you! All my characters are original, but have been reposted on different websites so I don't blame ya! But these cards I haven't shared.
Ok I don't want the cards, but can you tell me what mods and lighting you use to get the look you have.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
fuckign awesome tits the mom got, i hope to see Aunt with even bigger XD and some normal for some others

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes