Sep 22, 2019
Light femdom? No thank you. Femdom and NTR has to be completely avoidable for a lot of us. Also, assumed NTR is also a no-go.
Yes NTR avoidable i agree but light femdom i don't see much problem. I'm talking about a girl being a little more dominant and cowgirl position not strapon and a simp MC
EDIT: And i'm only saying that he could keep femdom so he can keep the game more to the way he wanted and still receive more support, cause if he changes too much and don't like the game he's making the chance he drops the game is higher. But anyway if he takes femdom out or not i'll still give it a chance.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes NTR avoidable i agree but light femdom i don't see much problem. I'm talking about a girl being a little more dominant and cowgirl position not strapon and a simp MC
EDIT: And i'm only saying that he could keep femdom so he can keep the game more to the way he wanted and still receive more support, cause if he changes too much and don't like the game he's making the chance he drops the game is higher. But anyway if he takes femdom out or not i'll still give it a chance.
I know what you meant, but, it's not my thing at all. He can make girls avoidable that he wants to do that with, like a few games already. That way he doesn't have to make 2 paths for them. But, he would then need to make a char list so people know. Which may still upset some people. Because the want to play "Gotta Catch'em All!" lol

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I know what you meant, but, it's not my thing at all. He can make girls avoidable that he wants to do that with, like a few games already. That way he doesn't have to make 2 paths for them. But, he would then need to make a char list so people know. Which may still upset some people. Because the want to play "Gotta Catch'em All!" lol
I don't want my players to lose any girls because of their character type instead I want them to pick what kind of relationship they will have. I'm going to give a player option to choose the femdom content if the player wants he can obey her or he denies that and becomes the dominant one. Most of the decisions on my game will be like that.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hello I try to make the game based on relationship decisions so if a player wants femdom he can have it or he can be the dominant one etc. and there won't be any NTR content i personally don't like it and thank you so much for your comment <3

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well lets see. where the story will take, you got fine start on it.
as so many others, femdom should be avoidable or kept to a low, i hate that kind of games, mostly because of my personality dont fit with it

Reactions: Seacth

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The good. So far the characters are different than the normal even the MC and they all look nice.

The home setting for MC was also pretty new, so most things were unique.

-------------

Story oddities.

Missing girl for more than a couple months. Yet punk says 2 or 3 days.

That the lady he lives with doesn't know his best friend.
--------------

Issues

Dev I would suggest putting the game through something like Grammarly to fix the missing spaces, typos and some writing.

Also a fixing of the coding to keep it consistent, again some things have spaces and others don't.

It might be smart to remove that Mrs. Heartwood was a family friend and just say the MC was taken in by. Show a picture and then allow the player to define what her name and their relationships is/was, same with the son. Auto calling her a family friend is a defining of it, so it takes that away.

Showing the defined people's names might be best to have their Name and then in brackets their relationship.

Dialogue Opacity box isn't that great. Should really be able to go much lighter.

With names like Mrs. There is a space after the period. So it should be Mrs. Bell and not Mrs.Bell.

Small problem with Jane acting like MC is her "blank" and she shouldn't kiss him. You already stated he is just an orphan of a family friend so nothing really makes it wrong. She could either say he is too young for her, or that she partially raised him and thinks of him in a specific way instead.

MC should have made sure guy left and doors/windows were closed and locked.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
The good. So far the characters are different than the normal even the MC and they all look nice.

The home setting for MC was also pretty new, so most things were unique.

-------------

Story oddities.

Missing girl for more than a couple months. Yet punk says 2 or 3 days.

That the lady he lives with doesn't know his best friend.
--------------

Issues

Dev I would suggest putting the game through something like Grammarly to fix the missing spaces, typos and some writing.

Also a fixing of the coding to keep it consistent, again some things have spaces and others don't.

It might be smart to remove that Mrs. Heartwood was a family friend and just say the MC was taken in by. Show a picture and then allow the player to define what her name and their relationships is/was, same with the son. Auto calling her a family friend is a defining of it, so it takes that away.

Showing the defined people's names might be best to have their Name and then in brackets their relationship.

Dialogue Opacity box isn't that great. Should really be able to go much lighter.

With names like Mrs. There is a space after the period. So it should be Mrs. Bell and not Mrs.Bell.

Small problem with Jane acting like MC is her "blank" and she shouldn't kiss him. You already stated he is just an orphan of a family friend so nothing really makes it wrong. She could either say he is too young for her, or that she partially raised him and thinks of him in a specific way instead.

MC should have made sure guy left and doors/windows were closed and locked.
Hello, and thank you so much for your review. I use Grammarly for the game, but it seems not enough. I try to be more careful about grammar issues. About Mrs.Heartwood, I'm entirely changing it right now.I tried to add opacity settings, but you are right; it still blocks lots of things. I'm going to change it as well.
About the story related issues.
I'm going to make everything more transparent so the player can understand everything.
And thanks again for your review.

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
well lets see. where the story will take, you got fine start on it.
as so many others, femdom should be avoidable or kept to a low, i hate that kind of games, mostly because of my personality dont fit with it
I'm making it completely optional right now the next update will include 1 day of content and the optional scenes for femdom ^^

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hello, and thank you so much for your review. I use Grammarly for the game, but it seems not enough. I try to be more careful about grammar issues. About Mrs.Heartwood, I'm entirely changing it right now.I tried to add opacity settings, but you are right; it still blocks lots of things. I'm going to change it as well.
About the story related issues.
I'm going to make everything more transparent so the player can understand everything.
And thanks again for your review.
If you want, I can do a once over on the script if you want me to look at it.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Here is the incest patch for chapter 1.1.

Enjoy...

Edit:
Please note that there was a bug with the original naming for the patch file - once downloaded can you please rename the file to patch.rpa instead please...

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I don't want my players to lose any girls because of their character type instead I want them to pick what kind of relationship they will have. I'm going to give a player option to choose the femdom content if the player wants he can obey her or he denies that and becomes the dominant one. Most of the decisions on my game will be like that.
Yeah I am not into femdom at all. I do have a kink where I enjoy being in complete control. So if we can become dominant, that would be grand. But until then, I'd rather wait so I don't get a limp dick from being a sub.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes