Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Depth's Revival [Ch.1.1] [Seacth] - Original Size: 987 MB

Download Win,Linux (179MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (164MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Femdom is completely optional right now and you can become the dominant one ^^
hey is there mother-son content and if so can the mother also do femdom? and is there pegging stuff on the femdom route especially with the mother if there is one?

Reactions: madhatter11

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
hey is there mother-son content and if so can the mother also do femdom? and is there pegging stuff on the femdom route especially with the mother if there is one?
Wow, that is quite specific requirement. I think it is only going to be Toni's mom that can femdom you. From what I can gather of mom's personality this is not likely something that will happen.

But as far as pegging goes, I think woman alluded to something like that is going to happen in the future, if on her femdom path.

As for mom-son content, I get the feeling this is going to happen especially due to events after her failed date night.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Wow, that is quite specific requirement. I think it is only going to be Toni's mom that can femdom you. From what I can gather of mom's personality this is not likely something that will happen.

But as far as pegging goes, I think woman alluded to something like that is going to happen in the future, if on her femdom path.

As for mom-son content, I get the feeling this is going to happen especially due to events after her failed date night.
yes i got that kink just recently and i lack of games with such content especially with a mother-son pegging, so thank you for the clearance maybe the DEV will add it in the future for the mother too, someone can only hope :love:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
If you decompiled the main archive, you'll have to start refresh. Unzip, drop in the patch, then decompile both archives at the same time. It will then work.
I'm adding an only image decompiled download link right now. Sorry for the issue ^^

Reactions: Moobles

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Seems you don't force the MC into maledom so will give it a shot for the femdom content. Also since it's optional I don't think you have to hold back regarding femdom. Don't think the maledom guys should be triggered by some femdom, which isn't happening to them as long as they don't behave like a submissive.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bulifun and Seacth
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes