BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
You're talking about the choice between Kaylie and Sarah? If so you can pick whoever you like the most. The one you didn't choose will get her scene in the next chapter.
Not sure. He could be talking about Jane and Mary here. The only difference between the two scenes in this case is some dialog changes depending on who you visited first and second.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You're talking about the choice between Kaylie and Sarah? If so you can pick whoever you like the most. The one you didn't choose will get her scene in the next chapter.
A choice like this is a bit fat nono in a harem game, the only exception is if it is only a decision in which order you get the scenes.

I play harem games because I like harems and want to get all scenes in one playthrough. There is another widely popular game at the moment where the Dev basically splits the game into two different harem paths and has a few girls that will probably not part of any of the two harems and it is total shit in my opinion to make stuff like that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sad to see that you didn't like what I did for this chapter, but I had to make it that way so MC can start his harem for good. Now that he has his own harem, I can work towards every character's solo route or their way towards the harem.

For the Cindy and Imogen part, there will be a better explanation of their characters more in the future chapters so you can understand better why they acted that way.
Thank you so much for this vn. And a big thanks for the extra work that we can keep Kaylie chubby. Love that your models ain't cookie cutter ones from a hundred other vns. I really enjoyed this vn.

However my biggest complaint is the watering down of Imogen. I know you got flack from the sensitive posters that can't stand domination. And while I do appreciate the extra work to let me keep domming her the sob story and when the mc walking away saying he will let her lead their relationship makes no sense for my slave.

I truly hope they will be no more softening of the treatment of Imogen if dominating her path.

Looking forward to later when I get to breed her friend Freya.

Again thanks so much for the extra work you are putting in to gives us the options we truly appreciate. Best of luck, looking forward to more...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you so much for this vn. And a big thanks for the extra work that we can keep Kaylie chubby. Love that your models ain't cookie cutter ones from a hundred other vns. I really enjoyed this vn.

However my biggest complaint is the watering down of Imogen. I know you got flack from the sensitive posters that can't stand domination. And while I do appreciate the extra work to let me keep domming her the sob story and when the mc walking away saying he will let her lead their relationship makes no sense for my slave.

I truly hope they will be no more softening of the treatment of Imogen if dominating her path.

Again thanks so much for the extra work you are putting in to gives us the options we truly appreciate. Best of luck, looking forward to more...
If you're using the patch, I believe there was some bugs with dialog and renders around Imogen's dom paths (both of them). I suspect that when dev releases the unique scenes patch these would be fixed.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I didn't like anything related to the Imogen domination. Of course I have no interest in domination options.

Regarding the other two options... I have no special illusion for either.

Rejecting her is something that I would rather have done before her, so that I would have avoided her scenes.

Accepting the pure love route is something that doesn't convince me either. In any case it's the first I have tried

Starting with just being able to choose if you were submissive or dominated, made me lose practically all possible interest in Imogen.

After the MC's conversation with her I change my opinion quite a bit and I like her as LI, but my rejection of the previous domination is greater than my interest in her.

Well, in the end I have decided that I'm going to ignore Imogen for the previous domination.

For me the pure love route is late. Although it's a bit annoying to know that I could have been interested by changing the order of the elections a bit. But that's what there is.

I appreciate the options, but can't say I like any of them.

Reactions: Majindevil

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I can share fixed file if you want.
EDIT: Attaching fixed file from ipatch. Somehow who made ipatch, made mistake with one flag.
Allrighty, thanks, the error is still there but i can ignore it and move on, i just hope it wont bite me in the ass next update haha:LOL:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Ntr & rape too. I don't like it
I'm not sure where the NTR you are referring to comes from but Yes, the rape was backstory only and you never actually see any of those images.

Imogen or even Mary (Mrs. Bell) hadn't had sex with their husbands well before MC got involved with either of them. Now after MC has had them both they won't be having anyone else. So not sure where the NTR you are referring to comes from.

Last edited:

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure where the NTR you are referring to comes from but Yes, the rape was backstory only and you never actually see any of those images.

Imogen or even Mary (Mrs. Bell) hadn't had sex with their husbands well before MC got involved with either of them. Now after MC has had them both they won't be having anyone. So not sure where the NTR you are referring to comes from.
Prior relationships are NTR in their mind, maybe? Makes it hard to have incest relationship with mama without NTR, doesn't it? lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you're using the patch, I believe there was some bugs with dialog and renders around Imogen's dom paths (both of them). I suspect that when dev releases the unique scenes patch these would be fixed.
Thanks so much for the information, I look forward to that as well. I can't help it she is one of my favorites:)

Reactions: Rickster6

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Is it better to play this game with the INCENT patch or not ?
I mean do you understand the story better with it or does not matter ?

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Both are fine but you cannot mix and match saves from either version. If you like Melinda then you can only get her with the patched version.
So there is a difference if you don't get a girl (Melinda) without the incent patch ,like you say.
I will download it and start the game again.
Thank you for your answer :)

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
You cant get Melinda until almost end atleast for current version, so not that big loss for now. For future realeses then yea, shame to not have her. She just best

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes