KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
People are over invested for far less on here. :HideThePain: I can understand the reasoning not wanting to try out the next project though.

Exactly this happened to literally 90% to the playerbase here on F95. I also do believe that, contrary to the devs statement, that some paying supporters didn't like the ending as well. The contrast is too much. I dunno haha
I'm not in dev's game discord so I can't speak for the whole group there, but I know two dudes from other places that were subbed to him and cancelled over this ending. So he was lying through his teeth when he said a few pages back that absolutely all his paying supporters loved the ending

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i would prefer current mc stays mc if his daughter is going to be in the next game. or just make a new game altogether with some cameos of the old cast but leave their lifetstly up to in wind.

doesnt really satisfy the incest tag if she or his other daughters end up with some one else.

but yeah ill give the next game a shot. but the way this one ended doesnt leave me with high hopes.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
i would prefer current mc stays mc if his daughter is going to be in the next game. or just make a new game altogether with some cameos of the old cast but leave their lifetstly up to in wind.

doesnt really satisfy the incest tag if she or his other daughters end up with some one else.

but yeah ill give the next game a shot. but the way this one ended doesnt leave me with high hopes.
That's what I'm going to do. It's going to be a brand-new game and the old cast is only going to be a minor part of it.

Also, a quick edit here. The game is still a concept inside my head, nothing is definite. I suggest everyone to wait for the actual release and then talk about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm not in dev's game discord so I can't speak for the whole group there, but I know two dudes from other places that were subbed to him and cancelled over this ending. So he was lying through his teeth when he said a few pages back that absolutely all his paying supporters loved the ending
Supporters? This game has been out for my supporters for 20 days and none of them told me this was a bad ending?
This is the exact words I used, don't twist things. And by the time I wrote that comment, none of my supporters complained about the ending. And you're right, only two of them actually didn't like it and cancelled their pledge, and I respect that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Dev isn't into father daughter, thank God, so your preference doesn't matter.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
O and to add icing on the cake, you have a daughter named after the girl in MC's heaad, that's going to fuck new MC... so you're round-a-bout cucking this MC :KEK:

especially after hinting at some Father-daughter dynamic to then bitch out.
Wait wait wait, is this real? :HideThePain:

This dev doesn't run out of "good ideas" uh ? :KEK:. Man wasn't satisfied with just shooting him in the head:FacePalm:.

Nvm, just read it isn't set it stone yet but it sure looks like ita going to happen. I dont expect her to just be a "friend" of the new MC.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
1000029566.jpg

It's a bold strategy cotton let's see how it plays out (don't worry dev people will forgive anything if your next game makes them coom enough)

Reactions: Ssato243

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
When the truth comes out, it's amusing how fast the story changes. Garden variety leg humpers always exist on any discord who adore everything a dev does that would play a literal shitfest like it was greatest thing ever, and that's typically what devs prefer to surround themselves with so they don't have to be criticized. First there were none who unsubbed, now it's admitted there's some, and it'll change again once more people realize how dumb it was.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
When the truth comes out, it's amusing how fast the story changes. Garden variety leg humpers always exist on any discord who adore everything a dev does that would play a literal shitfest like it was greatest thing ever, and that's typically what devs prefer to surround themselves with so they don't have to be criticized. First there were none who unsubbed, now it's admitted there's some, and it'll change again once more people realize how dumb it was.
Damn, you got me. I handpick each and every member of my community and make sure they worship me at all times :FacePalm:

Gigachad9321

Jul 6, 2024
Nutting right as the main character is assisted in painting the walls with his brain and laughing my ass off was great. Absolutely hilarious. God bless this dev and the people mad in this thread, I hope you're all having a great week.

Adderan

May 22, 2020
Haven't played this vn in a while, feels weird its done. I look forward to finishing it. Its very sweet, thats for sure.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
that the daughter is in the other game would be reason enough for me to not play it, even if this didn't fall flat, face first into a turd
Fr that's the worst part of it all, MC got part of his brain blown off then he is such a shit parent that his daughter leaves to get pumped and defiled by some dumbass :HideThePain:.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Dev I'd like to give some advice. It seems that for the sequel it'd be best to not have it be that she runs away from home. This makes it out that the player spent time caring about the mc who turns out to be an absolutely shitty dad(unless that's the intention). That seem to be a way to sour the experience of the first game. Instead it may make fans who enjoy the game feel better to have it so that the reason she left home is due to her going to school in a new location to grow as a person.

Reactions: Berlioz-7

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Fr that's the worst part of it all, MC got part of his brain blown off then he is such a shit parent that his daughter leaves to get pumped and defiled by some dumbass :HideThePain:.
Nothing is known about what kind of parent the MC of this game is, kids from households with good parents run away in real life. Also from what we know of the character you are referring as dumbass, it's going to be the protagonist of devs next game. So personally can't see anything wrong with that, but apparently for some people the idea that daughter of first game's protagonist becoming LI of the next game's protagonist is somehow ntr towards the first game's protagonist. When there was no indication that the protagonist would have had any incest relationship with his daughters.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
but apparently for some people the idea that daughter of first game's protagonist becoming LI of the next game's protagonist is somehow ntr towards the first game's protagonist.
Damn right it is, that's how it feels when the game already had incest and people who liked the first game would want to have the MC they liked continuing his story, not some other dude who will even fuck his daughter. This game has the incest tag btw, dont know why some of you try to argue it would be weird or "fucked up" for him to fuck his daughters, it is only what is expected in a incest game. And now he will not only not do that, but had her fucked by someone else.

If it's like that I rather the new game doesn't include her, and only focuses on new characters.

Nothing is known about what kind of parent the MC of this game is, kids from households with good parents run away in real life
No they don't, unless you got a very shit definition of what a "good parent" is. If your daughter leaves and gets pumped by some stranger without you even knowing where the fuck she is, you are a shit parent. No other way to call you.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
No they don't, unless you got a very shit definition of what a "good parent" is. If your daughter leaves and gets pumped by some stranger without you even knowing where the fuck she is, you are a shit parent. No other way to call you
only on f95 you come to get some good nsfw games and get some free parenting lessons from true experts along with it...

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes