Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I don't understand why is everyone bitching about the ending. Looking closely this is the same ending that other 999 harem games have - nobody died, everyone live happily ever after. It just had a little unexpected event near the end and that's all. And that actually makes this game better, not worse.
Yes, I only play games because I want to shoot myself in the head at the end, miss things, and have possible LIs go running off to cuck me in a hypothetical sequel. Sounds like a real top flight ending.

Point blank, it was dogshit.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I don't understand why is everyone bitching about the ending. Looking closely this is the same ending that other 999 harem games have - nobody died, everyone live happily ever after. It just had a little unexpected event near the end and that's all. And that actually makes this game better, not worse.
your-opinion.gif
AlwaysFans is a NTR avoidable game and it got a better Harem ending than a dedicated Harem game that's just straight up pathetic.

Its not Haven had the same shit at the end of its game and the dev got totally trashed, deservedly so. Nobody plays those games to get his expectations subverted. That fucking trend is tanking billion dollar IPs. Why do people keep thinking that it works?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Yes, I only play games because I want to shoot myself in the head at the end, miss things, and have possible LIs go running off to cuck me in a hypothetical sequel.
He didn't shoot himself in the head, he was trapped and attacked unexpectedly. And you did badly as a harem master if your LIs will just run away in case of troubles.

Seriously man, you need to see some doctor if you start distorting facts about the game to project your inner thoughts about shooting yourself. But I won't shame you about your cucking fetish - well, to each their own.

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
Well I completed the game today and I already read through the last comments on here so I'm not gonna say to obvious thing regarding the ending.....

But I really actually enjoyed the game overall sure the ending was not what I expect but before that it was really great. Tho I wish you made Imogen and Cindy and Martha join the harem in a unique way like they are side characters It would be much better if you shown in the end they also live with MC after the incident and... Some fast forward on showing the MC growing old while seen his children grown and family thrive... As for some plot holes here and there could been better but overall not bad for first project.

I strongly suggest make the next project standalone which won't connect to this one. Due to ending and all I think it's best to make it as a different characters different story but polished version DR and yes maybe different type of story with harem or can go solo girl .......

Lastly I wish you best of luck in your next project I look forward for a good progression take notes on this one and make the next one even better good luck.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Well I completed the game today and I already read through the last comments on here so I'm not gonna say to obvious thing regarding the ending.....

But I really actually enjoyed the game overall sure the ending was not what I expect but before that it was really great. Tho I wish you made Imogen and Cindy and Martha join the harem in a unique way like they are side characters It would be much better if you shown in the end they also live with MC after the incident and... Some fast forward on showing the MC growing old while seen his children grown and family thrive... As for some plot holes here and there could been better but overall not bad for first project.

I strongly suggest make the next project standalone which won't connect to this one. Due to ending and all I think it's best to make it as a different characters different story but polished version DR and yes maybe different type of story with harem or can go solo girl .......

Lastly I wish you best of luck in your next project I look forward for a good progression take notes on this one and make the next one even better good luck.
I'm going to extend the ending a little more to show off all girl's life after the ending. The next project is a standalone game with a brand-new cast, story and harem. The old cast is only going to be a minor part of it like a cameo of some sort.

Reactions: nln0 and privetin13

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
If this is the ending, I'm disappointed. There was talk about having solo preggo endings with all the main girls like the mom. Harem is just a lazy, fast way to end the game.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes