Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Oh I got that part, I was wondering if there is any reason to not get them de transformed ASAP. Because at least with the werewolf transformation it seems like getting TF'd is strictly a bad thing
The transformations have different effects the werewolf/tiger are berserkers, the slimes will generate other slimes, succubus will transform other allies, also transformed allies will give an altered race to their childrens if they get pregnant while they're transformed and may alter the their heritable genes, I think those are much possitive things nut I will think a way to reduce it outside town.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i don't know if this is brought up, but if the party you have all dies instead of jumping to the other survivors the game will close and show an error message. the premise is good, but like was said earlier: too hard to figure out where to go sometimes and not enough sex scenes. I understand though. your probably working on the story first but some extra flushing out in certain areas would drum up greater interest in your game

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
i don't know if this is brought up, but if the party you have all dies instead of jumping to the other survivors the game will close and show an error message. the premise is good, but like was said earlier: too hard to figure out where to go sometimes and not enough sex scenes. I understand though. your probably working on the story first but some extra flushing out in certain areas would drum up greater interest in your game
I will check that, I also will add a talk command on the sites to give more information and cbange the avatar system to show sex poses.

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
where is this tent exactly? is it in forest zone 1 or is it in front of the entrance?
to answer the question, just go west, west is to your left. go all the way left and you'll see the tents. i went into the mines but didnt think aything of it. imma go back now

Apr 25, 2019
question, are the dick growth potions only available at a certain time? as in the ones that turn women into futas

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
question, are the dick growth potions only available at a certain time? as in the ones that turn women into futas
Is in the tent in the forest (I already post a screenshot with the location in a spoiler 7 replies up) but I will also will add more items of bodification and change the location of the tent in the next version wich I will finish this or the next week.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
to answer the question, just go west, west is to your left. go all the way left and you'll see the tents. i went into the mines but didnt think aything of it. imma go back now
I already post map at 3 replies from your reply, also I change its location.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Lower body and necks went missing after some time on a few characters.

Edit: Its on two characters who I used potions on. The others are fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
If anyone could post a screenshot or anything of where the bandit encampment is, I would appreciate it.

Is it just a unpassable square, or do you just need to be close to it as mentioned?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If anyone could post a screenshot or anything of where the bandit encampment is, I would appreciate it.

Is it just a unpassable square, or do you just need to be close to it as mentioned?
go to the right after you leave the town. go down soon after and travel left through a small bunch of trees that look like it won't lead anywhere. there, you'll find a tent and the tent will be where the bandits will be. there isn't much game yet, so I would recommend waiting for like 2 more updates. unless this games potential has you on pins and needles

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
guy, can I have a guide on the mineshaft map? I have the world worst case of navigation skill :|
it's not your fault. all 3 main missions that are open have areas filled with mazes and filled with wrong turns that look like the correct path

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes