Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone give me a recommendation on which Classes I should choose at the beginning?
It's really handy to have at least one person go Priest, at least for the first two levels. Having a ready Heal and Cure is nice. Lately, my go-to has been to mix Knight (for Provoke) and Soldier (for Cleave) for physical characters and Sage (especially for Mana Pulse, but they also get various damage spells down the line).

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
Where can I find the material needed for the modification item in the Workshop? I got the Angel Fluids, but I can't find the item before that with the same icon as water.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Now that I'm thinking about it, someone really needs to make some kind of map for a game like this, especially since the in-game map is flawed and deletes itself after launching the exec for another session. Not to mention, the map itself ain't the biggest, nor is it possible to make it more visible.

Reactions: Doomdooom

riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017
Can anyone give me a recommendation on which Classes I should choose at the beginning?
It's really handy to have at least one person go Priest, at least for the first two levels. Having a ready Heal and Cure is nice. Lately, my go-to has been to mix Knight (for Provoke) and Soldier (for Cleave) for physical characters and Sage (especially for Mana Pulse, but they also get various damage spells down the line).
I'd like to add some recommendations to this. For the last character, it would be a good idea to choose either a monk, a magic knight, or a thief. I don't recommend an archer for your first party, their skills and equipment are underwhelming currently. I also recommend not having a human in your first party. You can get them rather easily early game through breeding.

Reactions: MysteryBlob

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
don't know if this is just a me bug or the game but whenever it try to talk to anyone in suma city the game crashes

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Now that I'm thinking about it, someone really needs to make some kind of map for a game like this, especially since the in-game map is flawed and deletes itself after launching the exec for another session. Not to mention, the map itself ain't the biggest, nor is it possible to make it more visible.
I will try to use another minimap.

Reactions: Axis3123
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes