Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
Will there be new items in the upcoming updates that change the appearance of the characters?

speaking for personal wishes, I would really like to see a smooth increase in the abdomen during pregnancy and also tan lines (but as for them, I understand that this is difficult to do)

Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
as a Russian-speaking representative of the game's fans, I want to offer the developer help with Russification, the game menu and items, I think this will help promote the game and attract fans

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I realized I missed katanas and claws. I added 3-4 of each (katanas are hard, there are only subtle variatinos in RL), several more staves and daggers. Will re-upload when I get home, in about 2 hours.

EDIT: uploaded
Thanks, I checked it and look great I may edit it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Will there be new items in the upcoming updates that change the appearance of the characters?

speaking for personal wishes, I would really like to see a smooth increase in the abdomen during pregnancy and also tan lines (but as for them, I understand that this is difficult to do)
1-Yes
2-3-May be complicated to do, so maybe.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
as a Russian-speaking representative of the game's fans, I want to offer the developer help with Russification, the game menu and items, I think this will help promote the game and attract fans
At this moment I may change the main events story and text so the menus text may be the only things that will not change, the game is not compresed and can be loaded with the RPG Maker editor, you can contact me in Discord easier.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.19
-Fixed: Can't leave tamed enemies in the Base while there is only one controllable character in the party.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Thanks! I want to be sure: if you only have 1 character in your party, does the EXP that normally goes to all 5 characters instead flow onto that single character, or does it get lost on empty slots?
They gain the same base exp regardless the other party members.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
They gain the same base exp regardless the other party members.
That's fair. Although players would focus EXP on certain characters in some games for sensible reasons, for this particular game it would probably be overpowered since multi-classing is very open. Plus certain circumstances of navigation get easier with fewer party members, like avoiding fights.

EXP is friendly enough now. To justify EXP focus per character would justify an unfortunate increase in EXP requirements overall, which would feel worse. So party slot EXP mechanics work good as they are now.

Reactions: Eropixel

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
think you could maybe add a gift system for the NPCs so that if you give them something it'll up their affection faster than just talking to them I'm mostly asking this because it takes a bit of time to up the NPC's affection to 100 since you only get 3 affection points every time you talk to them. sorry if I'm asking for too much

Reactions: Eropixel
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes