Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Tf potions will be available after some quests in the tent at east of resta city near the lake, also some plants have tf skills that may transform you in herms.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
probably a stupid question, but can i go straight from 4.0 to 4.08? or should i grab 4.07 first? and what's the difference between the EX file and normal file?

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I couldn't exit the beginning of the game, besides, is it impossible to have herm at the beginning of the game or do I need to do something specific to get it?
There are dickshrooms you can use. Go north from resta city there will be a clearing to the right with an enemy right before usually a bee or slime in the day and there you go just be sure you are in North resta. Another spot is below the entrance to the river with the guard in the south east area of resta you can get boobshrooms and dick shrooms. The ones in North resta are 100% chance of dickshrooms

Reactions: Chrathrard

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated.

v0.4.09

Changes:
-Revised genes windows, reduced text size and fixed wrong data.
-Changed wrong effect of "Sex Drain", was draining HP instead of MP.
-Updated the other passive genes effect.

Bugfix:
-Passive genes effects weren't working.
-"flee_wait" bug from green slimes fixed.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
are the vines in the slime march not have a way to destroy im just exploring for a way to get the new tfs but the only ones i got was possession and bunnygirl both are corruptions
second i have tried this with various races and only the angel race can get herms as offspring once they mature (i tried with demons, beasts, elves, dwarves, and humans)

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
There are dickshrooms you can use. Go north from resta city there will be a clearing to the right with an enemy right before usually a bee or slime in the day and there you go just be sure you are in North resta. Another spot is below the entrance to the river with the guard in the south east area of resta you can get boobshrooms and dick shrooms. The ones in North resta are 100% chance of dickshrooms
I have already used more than 35 of the boobshrooms and dickshrooms and the character has not had any changes

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I have already used more than 35 of the boobshrooms and dickshrooms and the character has not had any changes
thats very odd what character are you trying to use it on there should be visual changes after you use around 15 i think of the dshrooms for females and vice versa

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
are the vines in the slime march not have a way to destroy im just exploring for a way to get the new tfs but the only ones i got was possession and bunnygirl both are corruptions
second i have tried this with various races and only the angel race can get herms as offspring once they mature (i tried with demons, beasts, elves, dwarves, and humans)
No, I still haven't work in that zones.
TF location:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The herm children will have the chance to occur only if one of the parents is herm, but I may change this later.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
The herm children will have the chance to occur only if one of the parents is herm, but I may change this later.
that chance must be abysmal with every race but angels also what happened to seeing half angels in the brothel am i tripping or was there half angels there in previous versions
let me clarify just tried it no luck its only angels probably a bug. since its subject to change not sure it matters or not

Last edited:

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Could you please upload version 0.4.09 to someplace other then Mega? Having trouble accessing Mega for some reason.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
1 you might want to put the spoiler tag on that 2 are you trying to make them bigger? if you are, like eropixal said 5 at a time do be careful it does increase corruption. if you dont want them to get corrupted get blue herbs by the river by the guard to the east of resta purple herbs by the guards just before the forest up north and red herbs in the dark zone you need 5 of each to complete the tent lady's quest. hope this helps i went to double check where they were while typing this xD
side not to put spoiler just do [s poiler] "text" [/ spoiler] but no space

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
1 you might want to put the spoiler tag on that 2 are you trying to make them bigger? if you are, like eropixal said 5 at a time do be careful it does increase corruption. if you dont want them to get corrupted get blue herbs by the river by the guard to the east of resta purple herbs by the guards just before the forest up north and red herbs in the dark zone you need 5 of each to complete the tent lady's quest. hope this helps i went to double check where they were while typing this xD
side not to put spoiler just do [s poiler] "text" [/ spoiler] but no space
thank you my noble

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes