Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Does anyone know how to complete the request 'Shopkeeper's Medicine' by chance because I'm having difficulty on trying to complete it.
You have to go to the west of suma city until you reach a cabin and follow the instructions.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You have to go to the west of suma city until you reach a cabin and follow the instructions.
He might not be/have played most updated version, I had the same issue even after loading save on correct version and I think re-taking the quest fixed it?

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
He might not be/have played most updated version, I had the same issue even after loading save on correct version and I think re-taking the quest fixed it?
Actually I'm playing the latest version of the game with the patch which the one I'm playing is the EX one by the way.

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
How do I find the kidnapped explorers? They're not in any of the cages at the bandit city.

Nor Amazon City Cages for the other quest.

Having a lot of glitches, maybe I need to start over with new save.

Last edited:

depol

Nov 9, 2018
How do I find the kidnapped explorers? They're not in any of the cages at the bandit city.

Nor Amazon City Cages for the other quest.

Having a lot of glitches, maybe I need to start over with new save.
in one attempt you need to check all the cells and not get caught even once, you need to do this from 18:00 to 6:00, and once you have checked all the cells, you also need to leave there on foot, if everything is done correctly, you will receive a notification.

depol

Nov 9, 2018
I can't figure out how to do a quest in Demon City. Help, I've been racking my brains over this for a whole fucking day... Screenshot_2.png

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I can't figure out how to do a quest in Demon City. Help, I've been racking my brains over this for a whole fucking day... View attachment 4148353
You have to have a transformed adventurer that the brothel requested. They must be the wild-transformed variety too, so you can't just use a potion, which can be cheesed abit by loading up your desired target with corruption until they are almost TF'd and then encountering the TF enemy or using corruption item that corresponds with the requested one. It's a really long chain of quests which will take you more than one generation to do.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes