Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
1 (1).png

Overview:
Descendo is a simple adult game about a guy that gets involved with a very twisted girl.
Through the course of the game you'll assume the roll of the main character as he pursues a relationship with Valerie.
Valerie will humiliate and manipulate him into trying things he wouldn't normally do. Will he manage to conquer Valerie... before it's too late?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-04
Developer: Yuscia -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Answer for Puzzles:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Extra:
-

345559_gnoSissReveal.png 345560_pinkFrillyLingModel.png 345561_sbKiss1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
One word: Liberalism. The more people become open minded, the bolder they become. Sissification stuff was always around. It just was kept lowkey. Now, people are comfortable with it and willing to even pay for new spice for their sexual fixes.
eh, i like these games but i'm not into sissification so i'm going to stay away until new games get posted

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
eh kinda seems like that game "that girl i love" not interested in these type of games but good luck to the dev enjoy.

Reactions: TGIL

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Seems like the majority of these HTML games always consist of sissification. I wish the site had a tag exclusion system so we could ignore games that have tags we don't like. Gonna pass on this one,but good luck to the developer.
A blacklist would be a great addition to the site, would help filter things out for those who don't like specific tags. Hope it goes well for the developer. :]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes