Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Stuck at Jesica ,says : "Hey, Lana , You've earned a break. Finish up whatever tasks Valerie has you doing, we'll continue with your training next week " (i have no task ecept the debt one ) and Valerie says : "Oh I see you gave Jessica a call! Good! She's been needing someone with the right amount of feminine charm to help her manage the Wild Panthers and get them into shape for the big game. Remember to visit her office at the stadium to keep yourself updated on what she needs from you," reminds Valerie. And the big date is not hapening!(after the first date).

Last edited:

CharlieWoofy

Nov 25, 2023
"Hey, Matilda , You've earned a break. Finish up whatever tasks Valerie has you doing, we'll continue with your training next week" informs Jessica, as she busily signs some paperwork on her desk.

You leave, something in you feeling a little dissapointed.

what do i do about this when i have had if for 3 weeks
same thing here, wtf is going on with that, i've been stuck there for 6 weeks

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I know that finish the Real Estate was a pain in the butt
But let me explain, for me if I will play it again in a couple of years, because this game is fun as hell!

First, to interact with the item in the rooms you have to be ALONE so the best technique is to move inside the room with the couple and then ask to leave you alone. That's the critique important information!

for the rest just follow the old post with the walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vimmers
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes