3.30 star(s) 65 Votes
May 17, 2020
Let me just say that I really enjoyed playing through this a few times. I wish Christine on the lesbian path was not so reluctant, but hey I'm not the one writing it. (At least it had a lesbian path!)

Anyway I made a walkthrough/guide for the Lesbian path that I took. If you have any feedback just let me know.

Edit: Updated to version 2
What is the different between Bossy and GF?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. As to the clerkship ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps.
Hi Mr rider I stumbled across your game yesterday and I found ot super immersive and interesting
The lack of animation is the only gripe I have about the game but it was still enjoyable
But from others I heard it was possible to be Dianne's playmate in the office instead of Eric
How can I achieve that

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Hi Mr rider I stumbled across your game yesterday and I found ot super immersive and interesting
The lack of animation is the only gripe I have about the game but it was still enjoyable
But from others I heard it was possible to be Dianne's playmate in the office instead of Eric
How can I achieve that
Not the dev but he confirmed in a different comment that there's no path to get together with Dianne.

Jayne Cobb

Apr 24, 2018
Are there any games as good as this one? My favorite path is the lesbian domination one. The domination is the important part, rather than the lesbianism.

Fahnenjunker

Jun 12, 2021
What is the different between Bossy and GF?
Hum...
Been a while since I last necroed a thread, let's see...
/putting on a cute necromancer's outfit and starting incantation...

The outcome is the difference, as you main have already witnessed.
Bossy Eve is a b.tch and she'll make you do as she wants, whether you like it or not.
as a bonus here's a pdf WT for the GF path (not mine, made by Tara 14)
and a list of all endings. (a bit messy, but again, not mine)

/stops chanting, may the spirits of the dead disturbed by this proceding return peacefully to their eternal slumber.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
is Eve was a man...she would be in jail...she used mind altering substances to coerce Chris into sex, groomed her, and then pimped her out to her friends, and shes never once returned the favor to Chris .......the only "good" character in this is poor Christine and Diann..and well Johns not so bad, he took the two rejections like a gentleman, Eric's an ass but not en evil ass, and William take rejection well too
but all in all good game, good story, the fact that you can get thru the game without ever having sex with a man is a nice touch...just wish the epilogue wasn't ruined by the strap on...just another "lesbian" but not really...why do they always have to ruin pure lesbian with dildos.....

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes