3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I absolutely love this Game. It is well writen the D/s is awesome, especially the les D/s. I hope this goes on for a while. I already can't wait for the next part. Awesome work. Thanks

Apr 14, 2019
Lesbian part excellent for me.Well written, very erotic(specially scene in the dorm).Very few lezdom games, this is the best I've seen.Please more and thanks for game.
Yeah...But sometimes i feel like to punching Evelynn on the throat and let her choke to death, she can be annoying as fuck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Lesbian part excellent for me.Well written, very erotic(specially scene in the dorm).Very few lezdom games, this is the best I've seen.Please more and thanks for game.
Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it. As for more, there will be one more chapter, followed by an epilogue.

I absolutely love this Game. It is well writen the D/s is awesome, especially the les D/s. I hope this goes on for a while. I already can't wait for the next part. Awesome work. Thanks
Thanks. No need to wait long for the next part, as I should be posting it towards the end of next week.

when will she start enjoying degrading herself ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope somebody will make C get a few Piercings and to wear more Jewellery or even a Collar. :) Just wishing.
Depending on how you play, some of the endings may have a bit of that. :)

Ashburn

Jun 19, 2018
Well i still like it haha.
Chapter 8 felt a little shorter, and i wonder how big the last chapter is considering all the plothooks and decisions that have to be tied up.
I noticed a continuity error with Dimitri though. When you meet him in the Cafè he mentions being blackmailed by Lisa about his deals with you, even when you have rejected him every single time and never made a single deal with him.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well i still like it haha.
Chapter 8 felt a little shorter, and i wonder how big the last chapter is considering all the plothooks and decisions that have to be tied up.
That's probably because chapter eight hasn't been posted yet. ;)

I noticed a continuity error with Dimitri though. When you meet him in the Cafè he mentions being blackmailed by Lisa about his deals with you, even when you have rejected him every single time and never made a single deal with him.
I'll take a look, but I don't think that's an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
How many long Paths are there?

I know of two short ones and two long ones yet.

By the way i love the "dress for success" - Outfit from the short Marketing Ending. :)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How many long Paths are there?

I know of two short ones and two long ones yet.

By the way i love the "dress for success" - Outfit from the short Marketing Ending. :)
I didn't really construct it with paths in mind. There are various options and various consequences, but no specific paths. At least, that's how I saw it.

And, yes, that's a nice outfit. :)

Reactions: WestDiddy

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
This question seems to keep flying by unnoticed so I guess I'll ask too; is there any way to avoid Eve? Or failing that, to hit Eve, preferably with a car? A truck? Maybe a jet engine of some kind? She's a massive pain in the ass and frankly I would love the opportunity for Chris to grow a spine and tell her to take a fucking hike.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
This question seems to keep flying by unnoticed so I guess I'll ask too; is there any way to avoid Eve? Or failing that, to hit Eve, preferably with a car? A truck? Maybe a jet engine of some kind? She's a massive pain in the ass and frankly I would love the opportunity for Chris to grow a spine and tell her to take a fucking hike.
I would like that option too. But not for Eve only. Lisa too.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes