3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Descent2.jpg

Overview:
In "Descent", you take on the role of Christine Porter, a recent law school graduate starting an internship at a big city law firm. Your goal in the game, is to do well in the internship and to be kept on as an associate at the law firm. Not surprisingly, there will be a number of obstacles in Christine's path, which she must overcome in order to reach that goal. On various occasions, Christine may be forced, or may choose, to compromise her ideals in order to get ahead. It's up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-03
Release Date: 2019-05-03
Developer: Ryder77 F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: Lesbian Walkthrough -
Italian Translation*
The mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 15.14.02.56.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 15.14.23.52.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 15.16.29.96.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 15.16.45.32.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 15.17.15.91.png chrisbedroom2.jpg dormsex1a.jpg chrisofficeC304.jpg clothingstore1.jpg dormall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for starting the thread, Crust.

Just a word of warning. The game is somewhat story heavy, particularly at the beginning. There plenty of sex as the story develops (if you play it that way), but the prologue and first chapter are directed at set up and character introductions.

Also, any bugs or crashes or such issues, please let me know.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
ok..i see a dude..and i see a blondie..i see devilhead hearts above each..is there a lesbian path?...if there is a lesbian path and avoiding the dude is possible i'm all over this..please inform me whoever plays through this..thanks :D
I'm on it :D

Also I want to see if the corruption is just straight up blackmailing for every situation, or if there's a "consented" corruption route.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Ryder77

Is the scene with Dmitri at the end avoidable? I tried several combinations of prior choices, but it always led to bad ends when I chose "refuse".

Also, a little tip for the graphics style you use. When using sprites don't show characters' feet. It doesn't look very good if they're standing on the background.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is the scene with Dmitri at the end avoidable? I tried several combinations of prior choices, but it always led to bad ends when I chose "refuse".

It is not. As the game progresses, you get more options to "refuse", or whatever, but there's no choice on that one if you want to keep going.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Why do we always have to play dumb bimbos in games such as this one ?

Christine is supposed to be an intellectual powerhouse, acing her exams or whatever. She certainly won't do stupid stuff at the beginning of her career. Being intimidated by the boss (or Ashley ? or Diane ?) seemed so promising, yet the game had to focus on enforced "blackmail". So original.

Also please explain how an intern (Eric) got Christine's password to her computer the day after arriving.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
This is gonna be interesting, and the renders are good too! Good luck in the future for the dev/s!

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
hmmm.. I would maybe add 'blackmail' and 'cheating' to the tags.
Also, not a huge fan of the dmitri scene. Again an unavoidable blackmailing scene, like in so many other games. It's too bad that so many games take that route. I mean, I understand that it's an easy way to get to sex scenes, but completely lacks creativity or imagination. I'd personally much rather have no scenes at all this early on the development, and have the storyline proceed a bit more "organically".

also, to whom it may concern, no lesbian scenes at this point.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
> also, to whom it may concern, no lesbian scenes at this point.

I was actually looking forward to meeting Diane's niece, but as I said... the game is short if you don't enjoy dumb bimbos.

If I didn't think the game showed promise, I wouldn't have posted/insisted either.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
I want to add, to not appear unfair, that I of course understand that blackmailing and cheating etc. are just some peoples thing, and not hating on that. And no developer has to try to please everyone or anyone, but just from my subjective point of view, I wish so much that these female protagonist-games would have possibilities for "consented" corruption routes :)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I want to add, to not appear unfair, that I of course understand that blackmailing and cheating etc. are just some peoples thing, and not hating on that. And no developer has to try to please everyone or anyone, but just from my subjective point of view, I wish so much that these female protagonist-games would have possibilities for "consented" corruption routes :)
I don't take your comment as being unfair at all. Different people like different things and not everyone is going to like the choices I made with this game.

I will say, though, you if you stick with it through later chapters, you might find that a more nuanced take on these issues is developed. I want to avoid spoilers, but there's a reason I went with that particular scenario in the first chapter.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
> no developer has to try to please everyone or anyone

Of course not, but the dev goes out of his/her way to create an interesting context, interesting chars, good renders, what looks like a well coded game that doesn't come as a bloated 2+Go demo, and then drops the ball at the first opportunity... Anyway, I'm done talking my piece.

Katie is one of my favorite games. Hopefully we're going to have more of that style in the future.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
3.30 star(s) 65 Votes