4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Desecration_of_Wings_cover.jpg

Overview:
Felana is one of the historians at the margins of society, forced to prostitution by the anti-scholarship edicts of the Endless Court. All she wants is to take care of her daughter and study in peace... but as war brews among Immortals and her knowledge suddenly becomes troublingly relevant, she isn't going to have that option.​

Released: March 16 2018
Developer/Publisher: Siera lee -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ChangeLog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I saw this on SVS comics but I dont bother to download a damn thing from their site. I went to search engines hoping F95 popped up in the search. It didn't, I just came on to check out some of the chatter and BAM here it is. Thanks for the post!:happyblush

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Are there choices in the game or just lineer gameplay ?
Not sure about this game but the other game the dev makes that I play The Last Demonhunter has choices. I am going to play this one later on in the day.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
>Story Rich

Do creators like add their h-games to their resumes or something? Never understood this..
I mean hey all power to you but personally I just wanna coom, I don't really care that much for your well-crafted story

That said I did in-fact coom and you get a +1 from me because of it, Great Game!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Pretty well done game in an old RPGM version.

@DarkWolf2055 Need a rape tag, though. You can't progress to the next city without being caught and raped by bandits. At least you get to kill them :)

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
It seems to me that they've used several different artists for the artwork. As some images vary in style and quality... The image in the title screen looks best imo.

Reactions: Silver258 and Krull

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It seems to me that they've used several different artists for artwork. As some images very in style and quality... The image in the title screen looks best imo.
That is quite possible... when Sierra made game available to her Patreons back in November 2017 there were barely any CG in it. She got all of them done since then so she could release it.

Reactions: Krull

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
The only problem i find in this game can be resumed in 3 points :

1- no gallery to view again sex scenes ( minor problem, believe it or not but i don't play for sex contents. I simply enjoy games with a rich plot and some sex on the sidelines. But focus always on plot, not on sex)

2- no minimap. How are we supposed to explore the world map without getting lost ? ( medium problem)

3- No quest tab. How can we remember our side quests without a quest tab to read ? ( Huge problem)

Like in the first town. You get more or less these side quests ( visit a tower, take 3 dogs, take fake cat hears, prepare a potion, bring a parcel ). But without a quest tab, we will forget or the quests or the places to visit or the one you have to talk to in order to have the reward...

Reactions: tjr722

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
1. There is a gallery where you can save once you complete the game. You can replay all the unlocked scenes there.
2. It's not that big of a map... in any case, here is (somewhat spoiler free) map of the world:

3. Yeah, that is a minor issue. But there are not that many quests that can not be solved straight away. Only one I can think of is the final one, and there is a way to check what you still need to do in order to achieve "True ending".

Reactions: Agrush

FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
Cool, Sierra Lee has made another game! Even though the screen size is small, I kinda like the look of the old RPG Maker engine a lot more than the MV one.

And about the no Quest Tab, I hope the devs gonna eventually fix that in the future updates, assuming there is one.

Reactions: anime66

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
>Story Rich

Do creators like add their h-games to their resumes or something? Never understood this..
I mean hey all power to you but personally I just wanna coom, I don't really care that much for your well-crafted story

That said I did in-fact coom and you get a +1 from me because of it, Great Game!
Seems you don't know Sieera Lee. The sexual stuff, though usually included plenty, is not even fitting my taste. Still I play all her games because of their story and gameplay. "The Last Sovereign" is probably one of my favourites rpgs in general.

Reactions: hrhr and dafvid112

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I am a bit disappointed in the girl with male attributes, to say it kindly.
I mean, i get that there is nothing wrong, people have different tastes and such things.
But even the explaination about why she is like this...is weak, oh so weak.

It's nothing more than adding a feticism (for who like that kind of thing, not me) for the sake of it.

And from my personal point of view, this is something that ruin the atmosphere of the game. It makes the game less " RPG with sex scenes " and more " sex game with RPG traits ".

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well, yeah that part is certainly not to everyones taste. But I'm curious as to why you think explanation for her condition to be weak? Sadly, immoral scientists performing various experiments on someone is nothing new... one of the worst example from human history are Mengele's experiments in Aushwitz concentration camp.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Sierra Lee didn't make The Last Demonhunter.
Yeah your right sorry about that, that was Prev Fantasy. There was another game Sierra made (he has I think 4 games) I played.

The Last Sovereign and Noxian Nights were the other games I played.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes