Seeking Desert Stalker quality games

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Something about Desert Stalker sets it apart from other VN games for me.

It has pretty good animations & cutscenes. Each character has their story and personality (except for Ain, she's rather bland). Has a different atmosphere for each location. There is plenty of action and adventure, and my choices affect the characters, especially the slaves. It doesn't have voice acting, but the sound design is pretty good, for an nsfw game. It's 9/10 for me.

This is what I'm looking for:
Must have: Good art, memorable characters, good story with missions
Highly Prefer: Animation, realistic 3DCG, dystopian/sci-fi/fantasy
Can have: Adventure and/or action, powerful mc, ntr

I'm down to try out if you have recommendations that don't strictly match these.
Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Nadekai

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
memorable characters, good story with missions
dystopian fantasy
Adventure and/or action, powerful mc
The only game with really thorough plot, characterization, consequences, dystopian fantasy setting. So, I have to recommend it even despite its lackluster art.

Then, the few legit roleplaying games with thorough consequences and somewhat consistently good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SRoy89

NoxRenew

Apr 8, 2023
Here are my recommendations, but they all missed one or two of your wishes. All are graphically and animation-wise really good, but they are all without missions (so no sandbox, straight VNs):

The Seven Realms (not really dystopian, but fantasy and a bit darker; exceptional animations)
Game of Hearts (excellent graphics, but you have to like MILFs)
Projekt: Passion (more on the comedy side, but with a dystopian setting around it)

And then there is Hot Sand of Antarctica, which is often called a "clone" of Desert Stalker but it's quite different. Again no missions and unfortunately only average graphics (typical daz graphics).

• Crown
Reactions: SRoy89

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
The only game with really thorough plot, characterization, consequences, dystopian fantasy setting. So, I have to recommend it even despite its lackluster art.

Then, the few legit roleplaying games with thorough consequences and somewhat consistently good.
Thanks, I'll check out the games!

Here are my recommendations, but they all missed one or two of your wishes. All are graphically and animation-wise really good, but they are all without missions (so no sandbox, straight VNs):

The Seven Realms (not really dystopian, but fantasy and a bit darker; exceptional animations)
Game of Hearts (excellent graphics, but you have to like MILFs)
Projekt: Passion (more on the comedy side, but with a dystopian setting around it)

And then there is Hot Sand of Antarctica, which is often called a "clone" of Desert Stalker but it's quite different. Again no missions and unfortunately only average graphics (typical daz graphics).
Wow all the games you mentioned have amazing graphics! I'll definitely try them out!
I've already tried the Hot Sand game, it isn't up to Desert Stalker but still a fine game IMO

Thanks for both of your suggestions!