Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I installed the mod and it doesn't highlight the decisions ... even when I start from the point where the mod worked. I played the last update (007) without mod.:(

SuntukinSiAce

Mar 24, 2020
I installed the mod and it doesn't highlight the decisions ... even when I start from the point where the mod worked. I played the last update (007) without mod.:(
There is a new version of the game just released. This mod is for 0.08b. The new release is 0.08c.

Reactions: critter
May 27, 2017
AdanGC Mods, hey friend, thank you for your all your work! Just wanted to ask, will you be updating the mod for v0.08c? Some new things and fixes were added, so a mod update is required to play the latest version of the VN. Could you please let us know when to expect the updated mod, if it's being worked on? Thanks, again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anon888888

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
AdanGC Mods, hey friend, thank you for your all your work! Just wanted to ask, will you be updating the mod for v0.08c? Some new things and fixes were added, so a mod update is required to play the latest version of the VN. Could you please let us know when to expect the updated mod, if it's being worked on? Thanks, again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A quick and easy rebase.

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Is there a way to install the mod without the gallery unlocked just the walkthrough? I always like to discover everything myself. Much thanks in advance.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes