Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.11a]Chinese translation [Leilin]

Leilin1949

Jan 15, 2022
banner_no_bg.png
English Overview :
translate the game into chinses
中文概况:
把游戏翻译成中文

Hello ,everyone,here is the manual translation of this excellent game created by ZetanDS .
This translation is "unofficial"
I translated 80% of the text,there isn't any problem till now after the test,if you found any bug please tell me.
I do my best to make this game known to the chinese internet,and some people like it.
Perhaps my English is not good,so let us leave it at that.
I hope you enjoy this game.
Leilin.

i quit

Ever since I started translating and providing the game to Chinese players for free, I've encountered many disappointing situations. For example, someone has been selling my translations to people who don't know how to obtain them, and some have even used machine translation to deceive users into downloading their version. These people have made a lot of money through these unethical practices. At the end of last year, a friend of mine helped me encrypt the text to prevent people from removing my name and claiming to be the translator.
At the end of last year, my friend studied how to encrypt text to prevent some people from removing my name and claiming to be the translator. This was also the most difficult time for me financially, as translation work requires a lot of time and effort. I opened a donation channel to support myself, but for various reasons, I didn't set a clear price and simply hoped that people would make donations. However, many people simply downloaded the game without contributing anything, less than one percent of people are willing to donate,and some even sold my translation results privately for a profit. Although I can use machine translation, manual translation requires much more time and effort. I am disappointed that some players don't appreciate the valuable content, such as the plot, rendering, and art, in the game and only care about adult content. Therefore, some poorly rendered games with shallow plots, such as "Vi~~," are the most popular. These circumstances have been very discouraging for me, and I won't go into further details about them.

Most people don't care whether the translation is done manually or by machine. Those who use machine translation can easily make a lot of money. Although I can also use machine translation, it only takes me two hours without needing to put much thought into it. Unfortunately, most people don't value the time and energy that a translator spends on manual translation. They would rather choose to have several machine-translated games per day than wait a week for a high-quality, manually translated one

On one hand, my economic situation urgently requires me to find a job and work hard to survive, as the competition is fierce and there is little free time. On the other hand, I feel deeply disappointed by some of the players. Even if I translate games in the future, I don't want to provide them to these players anymore.

so that's it i quit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
大家好,这是沙追0.10b 0.11a的精翻汉化,我翻译了这款优秀的游戏的大部分文本,客厅卧室之类的内容为机器翻译,一方面是时间不够,另一方面是这部分每次版本更新改动过于频繁,但这应该不会影响太多游玩体验,游戏中有大量俗语谚语或是和埃及神话相关的内容,所以翻译难度本身也比较大,经常一个句子一个词语半天想不出一个合适的翻译,0.09版本也是我翻译的,在此之前是我的朋友日常汉化组翻译过一次,我听说也有一些玩家很欣赏这游戏甚至参加了众筹。越来越优秀的质量应该也会获得更多人的青睐。
以后的版本我大概也会翻译下去(安全的情况下)。
就说这么多吧,希望你们喜欢。
0.11a
因为被倒卖者删除我的署名,迫于无奈进行了加密,所以短期内也不会做安卓版了
我的个人众筹页面 有余裕的朋友们可以支持一下
Leilin
Game Updated:2022/11/10
Translation Updated :2022/11/25
游戏/创作者Desert Stalker [v0.10b] [Zetan] | ZetanDS
模组雷林
模型版本:0.11a
游戏版本:0.11a
语言:中文

安装
[剧透]
1.解压运行
[/剧透]

修改日志
[剧透]
2022/09/19 版本 0.10b
[/剧透]

下载: Windows
安卓

这个帖子虽然已经废弃不再更新了,但来自中国的玩家,这个游戏的喜爱者应该能看到,那我就夹带一点“私货”,全程复述一下与某想接手译者的撕逼吧。
别人不想说什么,只是想给你台阶下罢了。​

我在去年开始做desert stalker的汉化,直到0.11版本出来之前我都处于为爱发电状态,碍于生计才在年底开了众筹,总共也只有二十人给予了支持,迫于生计所限,后续的我也就不做了,我一直和作者有联系,也只是粉丝和作者的联系。今年六月,一人直接联系我说想接着我的部分继续做下去,我当时没看到他的留言。(他也与这次事情无关)另有一人联系作者,说想继续翻译下去,作者遂联系我,希望我能把我已经翻译出来的那部分成果分享出去,会继续保留我作为译者之一的贡献,于我个人而言,文本留在我手中亦无什么大用,只要不被别有用心之人圈钱,我便不反对。我把先前版本翻译的文件打包发给他(0.9-0.11为老k加密过后的rpycat,我说了如果放进去能运行,就直接放进去,不能再另找出路。我不想公开出来被机翻组拿去替换。)同时我也说了,0.1-0.8,也就是前面的部分我也一直不满意,原计划一直要改,但后来不了了之了。

接下来就是事情的重点了,某人在睿站这类主流社交媒体上发出了他的0.12汉化版本,简介中钦点上任译者“机翻”。我下载后发现其先前的文本根本不是我发的内容,不知道从哪套的机翻,我便暂且认为是个误会吧。我一个已经退坑,内容也不公开发或不署名的也懒得管这档子事,也仅仅是提醒他用的和我的版本内容不一致。在自己和朋友的小群里聊起来这事,主要提到了三点,他的版本有恶性bug,自己未测试。使用的翻译文件并不是我的,虚空打靶。我不喜欢他0.12的翻译风格。也就点到为止了,群内不知名传话太监遂转告其,第二天主动找来与我撕逼。
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
要做事,先做人。我把我翻译的成果借用给你,是为了让你节省时间,游戏是否受欢迎,你的支持者是不是想玩,与我无关,和我没有任何利益纠葛。我给你是情分,不给你是本分。我给了你,你看不上,大可以自己重头做,哪怕自己重头机翻出来也不关我事。更用不着把我这素无往来的人挂在你简介上用对译者最大的侮辱机翻来表明我翻译的成果拖累了你高超的技术,我喜不喜欢某种风格也是我个人的事。
你并不是我当初的那些支持者之一,无论是金钱上还是技术上,我做的是否完善,轮不到你来评判,我不需要对你负责。出于兴趣制作想做多少,哪些用机翻暂且替代是我个人的自由。我一不存在倒卖圈钱二也没有过恁所谓的没做完抢着发出来抢流量,我无愧于业内,游戏更新第二天机翻就出来了,我最少也是两周后,当时除了我之外也没有人在做,有人做我也懒得去做一个本不出名的游戏的翻译。
大家都长了脑子,把你的高姿态收一收,是你的支持者想玩,跟我无关,我早已公开说过退坑,众筹几个月前就关了,这几个月我新做的游戏我连译者的名字都懒得留下,所谓的名气与我无用,你所谓的“功劳全给你”看得我实在想笑,不是每个人都需要抱您的大腿,也不是整个世界都围绕着你转,看不上我的翻译大可以直接无视,我从来也没求着你傍着你。你的粉丝想让你做,你爱做不做的于我无关,事端也不是我挑起的,你借着不做想让你的粉丝迁怒于我的算盘打得太响了,别把别人当瞎子。

5.jpg 6.jpg

我给过你很多台阶下,给脸不要脸,那就把这事掰扯清楚,圈内所有人都可以看看清楚,大可不必公开挑事之后又可怜兮兮的卖惨说自己是怨种被背刺了,也真是重新定义背刺。您也别标榜您的“精度”了。套用前面的翻译,却压根没抽时间玩过先前的版本,以至于自己不知道从哪提取了一堆差异巨大的机翻却毫不知觉。游戏发出来,存档页代码出错这种恶性bug还要别人后面再给你反馈,制作分发之后从未运行检测,却可以钦点别人赶工未免可笑。更深的游戏背景艺术设定我就更不强求您了,你在忙着一遍高强度流水线式翻译一边撕逼挂人,连运行测试都来不及,怎么会在乎那些呢。这对于你来说也不过是你的粉丝喜欢的另一“拔作”罢了。
要做事,先做人,是非曲直自有公断。

Last edited: