Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.16b] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
hi, my native language is not English, and sometimes I get confused about the prompts of the options. For example, Dom Queen, Sub Queen, Queen Dom, Queen Sub, because the character attribute value is not displayed in the game, only the translation program, or It is difficult to judge which choice.

Scratty

Dec 20, 2019
Just loved this game. And once I get a job again i will start support this developer.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys im busy at the moment with something personal with my family im going to update the mod later if i have time or tomorrow so be patient guys please.
we all have life take time u need cant blame u for that
your work is great so when it will be done I hope those who said "dude update is done wher is your mod!!" will have
kind words to thank you

anyway, ty to keep us in touch, see u soon

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Sidenote, if I load a save from 0.07modded with this mod in 0.08 non-modded will it bork my game? (Aka do I have to wait? I'm so hyped to play I'm willing to risk not having my beloved WT.)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Sidenote, if I load a save from 0.07modded with this mod in 0.08 non-modded will it bork my game? (Aka do I have to wait? I'm so hyped to play I'm willing to risk not having my beloved WT.)

It depends on the mod. Usually, but not always, if you played a previous version with a mod, then you need to play all following versions with a mod. Or start a new game.

But like I said, it depends on the mod. If there was not a lot of recoding, then you can play without a mod on new versions.

If in doubt, wait for the new mod. Just my opinion

Reactions: perseus420

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Hi guys im busy at the moment with something personal with my family im going to update the mod later if i have time or tomorrow so be patient guys please.
Most of us understand. Take your time and enjoy the holidays! Your work is appreciated!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Busy with family between Christmas and New Year Eve? How surprising, really... Next time, say only "Please wait, I have a family", it's enough.

Even acknowledging that a new version is out and telling us that it's on the way is more than we can have for a lot of mods...

If in doubt, wait for the new mod. Just my opinion
@left1000 : You can still make a copy of saves and try them in a fresh install, or save in a new slot with old, modded version (in an unused page, for example) and try to load ONLY this save. It won't break the other ones - and worst case, you still have the old saves once the mod is out.
Of course, easier to do on PC/Mac than on Android...

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Like others have said Fam 1st. Modders aren't paid as exorbitantly as devs, so dont feel obligated. plus even the good devs deserve this season off without addicts whinnying

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes