Ren'Py - Desert Stalker [v0.16a] [Zetan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

niemandasked

Highly fap-able.

Epitome of an adult game.

Not only the sex but also the violence, setting and the way the game's been directed.

The fitting soundtrack elevates the experience to another level.

Who knew RenPy games had so much potential?

Recommended 100%.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Download_Trap

God, how fucking awesome this game is. It's got an interesting lore, which is rare for a game like this. The main character isn't just another high school kid who has women throwing themselves at his dick at the behest of the script. You can also have a harem of daughters.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

origiman

I really liked this game. Especially atmoshpere is so very good (like fallout/mad max). I read each sentence in the plot and made each quest. Characters are designed beatifully. Thanks to the developer for often updates, + rep
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xXxNeospiritxXx

if i had to comment on this game with just one word, i would call it "Masterpiece"

what can i say without spoilering anything, awesome renders, probably the hottest girls (so sexy that even a monogamous player like me almost wants them all), great animations and what i look mostly for, a great story.

it is something for everyone, i'm especially a lover of sharing my girls with other harem members for some girl on girl action and this game does it just perfectly! and don't get scared if you don't want to share them at all you don't have to.

this game has so much potential to be a freaking huge game with a ton of quests and storytelling that i really hope that this story is far far from over.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AmaLikeBass

I came here by searching something similar to Harem Hotel or A House from the Rift. Not freakin dissapointed! It's excellent, it has its own unique style for its (harem protag with power trip) genre.

+ Story & dialogues. Are short and somewhat interesting. Like, this is a small, but helluva clever game. Devs know how to make a narrative for a sex scene(s). Choices do exist too.

+ H-Scenes themself. Not really brilliant, but good. In combination with above they rock!! Wifus are beautiful, or at least I loved the art style.

- Perfomance issues. For real, sometimes I can't understand if its 4 frame scene (when other scenes are pretty smooth) or my PC is somehow dying on it. I don't get how it's possible to achieve by RenPy.

* Still in dev. Well, there's already much of a content, but yeah... It's worth it! Worth the wait or/and a donation.

Now about the "dark side". A violence here... yeah, it's violent and stuff, but it doesn't occure that often on screen. I'd say it's still wholesome, but the lore is dark. There's no NTR, just a family-friendly sharing. And you do have a choice. That's can be applied to other tags too.

So, 5/5! Good job on creating fokin masterpiece. Nice.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Teye phoon

Just started, 5 stars easy.

This should be a guide "How to not force unnecessary story". Things are what they are, you do what you do, as a tale is told.. Its refreshing to not have the 5 step corruption character arch, The rest I have to say has been said multiple times.
    Great Job Dev!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

facecheck

I've been playing this for like an hour thinking it's gonna be a quick procrasti-nut before I finish some assignments for university, now I'm way too invested in the story. I'm not familiar with Zetan's work but I gotta hand it to him, Desert Stalker is a gem of a game. Looking forward for future updates. The level of polish for this early version (V0.12a) is amazing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Hawkthorn

Mot a lot to add to front page of reviews. It is just a really really good game.

Some notes, the walkthrough mod causes some issues. Lost images, and quest not advancing. The mod does give you some ideas of what is available. Did not have problems with saves when I deleted and reinstalled without mod.

Only complaint is updates are not as fast as I would like. The price you pay for a great game. (also not sure if it is possible for them to as fast as I would like)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bigdaddymaks

Few games I can give 5 stars to, but this one!
    I only play RenPy games because of Desert Stalker.
    Great story - 9 out of 10
    Character reveal - 10 out of 10
    Locations and story - 9 out of 10
    I hope the author will continue to please with good updates, and from us support!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

darianx

super hot animations, good story and lots of content. one of the best games on the site and definitely the best I've played in recent memory
    highly highly recommend
    only issue I have is some the of the UI is a bit finicky and difficult to navigate compared to other Renpy games. but it's such a minor thing it really isnt an issue at all
  11. 5.00 star(s)

VoNah

Can I give this game six stars? Great story, delightfully dirty plotline overall and beautiful artwork.

I wish more people would support the development of this game so I could get the updates sooner.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

whyyousnow

Game is good. TOO GOOD... lol

Takes a common setting and completely makes it unique and new. The lore is actually interesting and lays out a possible future of us where the world isn't what it use to be but we continue to live on under a very harsh reality. Enjoy the world building which is rarely done and rarer done this well.

Characters are the true stand out though. Each offers something the others don't which makes them all standouts. Entertaining and well-defined personalities which makes them feel like your interacting with real people. Its actually surprising how when a new character gets introduced they immediately just flow into the story and doesn't feel forced or out of place. Girls don't feel like they have been air dropped into the game as an excuse just to have *enter your fetish here* scene. Highest praise you can give a character in game like this is that you could take away all sex scenes and they would still hold your attention which I really feel that almost all characters do here.

Gives you options for how you want to treat the characters in the game which adds to replay value as well as making your playthru feel unique to you. While I tend to not enjoy the rougher stuff and very VERY much against any sharing or NTR I realize what it adds to the game and how well done those scenes are. One of the only games I can even play that has those options but do so because it too good to pass up lol. Game has romance and does it well which has me here until the end. No matter how you play your character you won't be let down.

Feel like I wrote a small book and at the same time I barely scratched the surface of the game lol. Stop reading this and just play it!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Steve23x

The concept of the game is amazing. The quality of graphics, renderings, animations is top notch. The main character is not a sugary schoolboy who lost his father, but almost King Leonidas from the world of post-apocalypse. You can touch your daughter's big breasts and this is considered normal. Crazy world, but you believe in it. I wish this game would be updated more often.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sentaibandwagon

(v0.11c)
    One of the best story-driven games I have ever played, AVN or otherwise.

It is gorgeous. There are no wrong moves, no disappointments so far in the interwoven characters, plot, and lore. Actions are driven by people's needs and desires, not just some sweeping story (though, of course, there is a sweep to this story and it is building up strongly).

Some of the plot-driving choices you make are actually tough, which is good. It's pleasantly frustrating. So many pure wish-fulfillment games let you have everything all at once and it's always the best because you are the best OMG. Making a few difficult decisions here and there which seem like they will have far-reaching story and character consequences down the line is definitely satisfying.

The blend of genres is on point: the cream of post-apocalyptica with excellent elements of horror, fantasy, Road Warrior grit and zaniness, and hints at the edges of myth and symbolism from ancient Egypt. Great to see this take place outside of an American or 'western' locale, too–sometimes that gets a little tiresome.

I love this game's feel. The music, design, and art work seamlessly with the writing. Speaking of art... the eyes. Those brilliant eyes.

Oh, and yes, the sex is hot. Can't forget that.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Yngling

Review v0.11c

What can I say about this game. This game is at a rather lonely high place when it comes to lore, world building and storytelling but especially also by integrating the lore into the sex scenes. I would even say that even Game of Thrones wasn't as good as this in this respect. Honestly.

There is really nothing negative about this game. The content which you may not be into (e.g. swinging tag) is completely optional so nothing to worry about.

Even rating it 5 stars feels like not enough praise for this game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Zerorox

v0.11c
    + interesting story, game strongly reminds Fallout, Mad Max, Stalker themes
    + characters are very well made and have very different personalities (deep enough for satisfaction of most players)
    + MC is well written and likeable
    + girls looks great and not cloned
    + (optional) Gore and violence are good quality
    + (optional) sharing scenes are hot
    + some choises are matters, some for role playing, great combination)
    + top quality animations
    + great renders
    + suitable music and sound effects

This game is surely in top 5 of all VN's here (though it's "Number 1 Game" for at least every second player here I think)
    Nice story focused not on sex or gaining new girls, but strongly filled with sex, maledom, romance, and carefully dozed humor.
    5/5
  17. 5.00 star(s)

CamSolusar

This was a big surprise for me, but has honestly become one of my favorite renpy games. The writing, characters, graphics, and use of the Renpy mechanics are all very impressive. I would honestly die for my wife in this game, she is amazing. I was dissappointed when I hit the end.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Mrlxd

to be honest, absolutely one of the best games I have ever played.
    the background is original among these visual novels, it seems a mixture of backgrounds of Fall Out, Mad Max and Assassin's Creed Origins.
    there's not doubt that good games come with unique contents, optional game paths to choose who the MC would become, unlimited and radical plots include extreme violence and incest that's considered to be a routine in the wasteland setting, two storylines go on at the same time by original cutscene design.
    graphics are also one of highlights, it's better that characters don't look like those common faces seen in other games, expressions of characters, transitions of the scenes, quality of the rendering are above the average.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Impurity2937

[0.11c]

● Story/plot - 10/10
    I would gladly give less points but I have no argument to do that. At this point plot is great and looks like it has limitless potential. World is very mature, all actions make sense, inspiration of Fallout is obvious here but I was afraid it will be poor copy of it with sex scenes, couldn't be more wrong. Definitely looking forward for next updates.

● Graphics/visuals/renders quality - 10/10
    Top notch, best you can find. I'm not fan of big boobs, Ain's seems way to big but except her it is not bad and proportions of each girls looks good, some of them great.

● Animations - 10/10
    Same here, top shelf. I like that even with static renders, transition to next scene is little blurred making it looks like animation. Little moves of hands or head in sex scenes are also making it look more realistic. Great job.

● Music - 7/10
    It is hard to rate music in any VN whey you already played Being a DIK dozens of times... But it is not bad actually, it has some nice vibes in some scenes but sometimes there is no music at all. Overall I would say it is good but need some more work on that.

● Characters - 8/10
    This one is tough. Characters are good, same thing as with plot I have nothing to reproach really, they just are not as deep as I saw in some other games like LeapOfFaith or SummersGone for example. That is not bad thing, different game, different story but still... Current characters are great overall and I like the way they act and interact. They are consistent and differ from each other which is the most important.

● Amount of content - 7/10
    Game is still in development, current version 0.11c but still I enjoyed it for couple of hours. I like this kinda free-roam here, gives you some freedom but except sex there is not much to do really. What could you do in post-apo world anyway right? I like there is library but it would be more handy if encyclopedia would be available in game-menu, some kind of diary would be useful also. Some mini games? Meh, I do not think so. But maybe some cash implemented? Allowing to do some upgrades in house, car, equipment? That would be nice.

● Fappable - 11/10
    Yeah, there goes max for sure. Renders, animations, dialogues, the whole feeling, interactions, these all make great job even before sex scene itself. Well done. Also I'm not incest-guy but the way dev handled that with "stepdaughters"... I would lie if I say I didn't enjoy every part of it. Sharing is great and very mature, everyone is open-minded, fucking anyone does not feel forced or fake. +1 point for Kitty scene with Asha finish you sick fuck :cool:

● Overall- 5/5
    Game needs some more attention, still much to do but good reviews motivates most. Wish you luck and looking forward for next updates.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Gavin Ray

One of the best. Zetan puts a significant amount of effort into his characters and world-building. Every story piece seems to serve a function, and the scenarios that play out make sense for both macro and micro narratives. Zetan has lampooned, to a T, the vibe of a hostile post-apocalyptic world that regressed back to ancient traditions and customs. 5/5