allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
What is confusing you? Has anything been written on this thread that would lead you believe that this game is not being updated?
Oh, no. I don't think he's confused about the update. He just started the sentence by informing everyone of his default state of mind.
For example:
"I'm depressed - I had a burrito for lunch."

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I agree! This game is close, but can't tough Stalker. However, it does have legs and it could be a nice filler in between the Stalker updates. I found it hot and Hot Sands is pretty much the He-Man to Stalkers Conan the Barbarian.
I'm not a fan. They're so similar that I just couldn't help comparing it to Desert Stalker and just dropped it.

Sep 26, 2021
I'm not a fan. They're so similar that I just couldn't help comparing it to Desert Stalker and just dropped it.
Oh I agree. Super similar and really more of a rip-off. However, I think if Hot Sands was able to match Stalkers graphics and art quality, then it would be like comparing He-Man to Conan. He-Man just needed to sell off Conan toys, but since Conan was Adults, they could not sell the toys to kids. So they made a shitty cartoon and repurposed the toys to sell to kids. Conan is the original and superior project, but He-Man was able to constantly produce cartoon episode and product to sell while Arnold learned English! haha.

So many Hot Sands could become our He-Man, while we wait for Stalker to finish fucking his slave girl in the basement, or Zombie Queen in the abandoned city?

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes