Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
In "Will curiosity kill the Kat?" quest it says to talk to Zahra in the kitchen but I'm not finding her. Where I can find her?
i think you need to go to dining room and tell Emilia, that you're waiting for dinner or something.

nawiwo

May 6, 2020
how can you trigger the shani+queen threesome scene? I only get the discussion scene without any sexual content.

stoobah

Jun 1, 2017
how can you trigger the shani+queen threesome scene? I only get the discussion scene without any sexual content.
You probably have to have primed the queen to have the hots for you by groping her in the prison and fucking her slaves, based on the dialogue in the sex version of the scene.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Holy crap i cant even play the first minutes!!! Stoped for listenining to the music!!!
Well not a review but the music is some fine p.o.s.!!! lol you can download this one only or the sound :)))

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
can i use walk mod on the new version?
I wouldn't, most likely using an out of date mod will not show the new content (game will end at the start of new content because of the out date mod). Also most walk through modders avoid putting out new updates at the beta stage of a title...they usually wait until the alpha or complete versions are released (at the beta stage code changes can still take place).

Also I use the 0x52_URM tool when ever there isn't a wt-mod available, I use this tool to see what's behind the story choices, or to see requirement checks. Just extract and place the 0x52_URM tool into your game folder.

When ever a choice or requirement check happens, a small box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand and review (show). It's not a walk through, but in most cases it can show a user more information (points, etc.)...as well it can be used for almost all other Ren'py created titles (also doesn't affect saves, and can be used alongside walk through mods).

screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Night before Shani's trip to Zone and on her return visit
to Queens palace, if/when you've played your cards right.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes