AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
It's his wife.

The MC doesn't have a mother, he's an old man too.

The incest here is between the MC and his daughters and niece.
there are also scenes between the 2 bandit sisters and the MC as well but those might not be able to be classified as incest

z_e_r_o

Jul 30, 2019
there are some instances where we get the choice to impregnate, is pregnancy content planned for future updates? will we get pregnant cg, maybe even kids like in peasant's quest? or are those options there just there for the sake of it

Afdch

Feb 1, 2022
there are some instances where we get the choice to impregnate, is pregnancy content planned for future updates? will we get pregnant cg, maybe even kids like in peasant's quest? or are those options there just there for the sake of it
You can assume at least CG, given pregnant renders already present and the variables for pregnancy being set

Feb 5, 2021
If it's there, it's there because it's planned to be. Fairy's pregnancy is already coded in; it stands to reason that Emilia and Kateryna will eventually get their pregnancies coded in; narratively it makes sense for Queen Merneith since she's a young monarch in a repopulationist-centric civilization, has no heir, and is sexually involved with Zaton; Zaton's internal monologue talks about Ain being almost motherly despite her naivete of the world beyond Zeta, has Ain as a nightly companion with pregnancy mentioned as a possibility, and some of her dialogue talks about her friends or classmates getting pregnant; Zaton's internal monologue refers to Shani having breeding hips and expresses disappointment that as his apprentice it would be bad for her to get pregnant; the Raider sisters talk about Zetan knocking up Kitty after taking her as a prize...

There are a lot of possibilities for eventual pregnancy CG. I would go so far as to say that most female characters are candidates for said CG.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Feb 5, 2021
Maybe I'm a bit strange in the head but I'd like to see how Katykat winds up interacting with Fairy. Given their speech patterns (dropping articles) and physical resemblance (Caucasian redheads) it wouldn't be surprising if they're from the same post-Slavic culture.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Quick question. I played the beta update and it pretty much ended after the scene at the Thermae with Merenith. Will there be content added once the full update is released or is that all there is for this update?

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes