Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Done every side and main quest but both the her majesty and till death do us apart quest says i need to meet Shani At the library which i can't anyone know if its a bug?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No spoiler pls. Should I wait for the full version or play the beta? Is there beta changelog?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only Ain deserves much more of her stepdad's attention.. In terms of lewdness, yes, I know that orgies/threesomes are hot, but sometimes ain't that hot if it's always the same and begins to be repetitive..

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone know what content is missing in the beta version? The new Ain punishment scene doesn't seem to be included, anything else?

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Does anyone know what content is missing in the beta version? The new Ain punishment scene doesn't seem to be included, anything else?
Done every single quest and ye it still says i need to meet Shani at the library which does not happen when i go there so i imagen that is one thing

starkj

May 17, 2022
Guys, this is a beta, not the final version, if you dont want bugs and stuff, wait for the final version of the update.

Reactions: Bobhanw

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... if anyone bothered to actually play this game, she gets tied up and punished
in the very first missions because of letting the elf honey go
I understand that the "punishment of Ain" will be after the beta version?
Everyone can believe whatever else they want, otherwise.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Done every side and main quest but both the her majesty and till death do us apart quest says i need to meet Shani At the library which i can't anyone know if its a bug?
Sometimes you gotta wait a day or 2 for the options to go somewhere else show up.

Reactions: Bobhanw

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Mods are not usually updated before the final version comes out - especially if animations and other stuff are going to be added to the final version, so it will be a couple of weeks most likely.
Well I just deleted my game. I guess its worth it waiting for the final version if it means getting animations.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Is there anything to get like an item or something from the optional apartment thing or it's just a "creepy" scene? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Well ... if anyone bothered to actually play this game, she gets tied up and punished
in the very first missions because of letting the elf honey go

Everyone can believe whatever else they want, otherwise.
i think he meant the rework of that scene.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes