The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Be waiting a long time...
Alpha comes before Beta.
Both in test cycles & alphabetically.

Alpha is a closed, in-house test. It's the first type of testing in the SDLC.
Beta is more like UAT, open testing for users to discover bugs.
You and the other guy that mentioned the same thing to me are correct. Sometimes I forget the importance of beta versions.

Reactions: whichone

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice touch, indeed. (y)

Estimate of sometime during that 9 day window, specifics presumably depend on how many issues are found during beta testing.
Shit, yeah shoulda checked the changelog, thanks :)

Spikeyz

Dec 13, 2022
Nice touch, indeed. (y)

Estimate of sometime during that 9 day window, specifics presumably depend on how many issues are found during beta testing.
Oh I was about to try the game for the first time, but the final release is coming in few days?

Or are we talking about the patch v0.13 being in beta?

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2020
I keep the game's folder, just delete everything inside it after playing, except for saves.
That way I can check my game folder & easily see the version number I last played.
Making it a breeze to identify any which have been updated on here. (y)
View attachment 2704938
Any of those version numbers do not match, the site has a newer version than I do.
Hey thanks, that's a great idea. I think I'll start doing the same.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Why is there a tag "Female Protagonist" if thats not really true? I mean, you only control the "Stepdad" / Husband.?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Why is there a tag "Female Protagonist" if thats not really true? I mean, you only control the "Stepdad" / Husband.?
You control Shani a few times as well. Even in this new update there is even a choice you make controlling her after she gets back home plus all the time you control her on her outing

Reactions: Grelk and D Dog

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you make the right choices, you play through the eyes of the elder daughter and control her actions when you do. While she isn't the primary protagonist, you are playing her as an alternate MC when she's in the Zone (where you can make decisions that cause her to not return).

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
I love this game and the renders are f*cking dope ( Shani fight scene was awesome) but overall the update was a disappointment. Nearly zero new content. Would love to dominate the queen and also need more sharing content. Waited so long and update was like 10 minutes of game. Love the work.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes