dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm glad the dev decided not to put sexual content for Shani in the zone in this update, it would be too early and it would seem out of place. Although, I hope that in the future this will change and Shani will be able to decide for herself if she wants to sacrifice herself for something, especially since it won't spoil the game's immersion because she's not as powerful/experienced as Zatan and it can be interesting way to humble her after her first successful adventure. But I'd rather it come from her, as her own (reluctant) idea, instead of her being forced and used.
She could be in the same role as Asha in the first scene of the game :BootyTime:

Feb 5, 2021
hey so this update isn't completed yet? when is the full release?
It cascades down in three-day intervals. Once the Legate tier gets it, Stalker tier gets it three days later, then three days later Traveler tier gets it, then 3-5 days later Scav tier gets it.

Spikeyz

Dec 13, 2022
Can we play this game in differents way? For example a dominant run, and like another run where we play more submissive/defeated?

Sep 26, 2021
Did anyone else feel like this update was rather short? My old save did not work (or so I thought), so I started a new game and then got to my save point only to discover the update wasn’t much beyond finishing the Step-Daughter’s mission.

I’ll let this game progress for 10 years before I play again…. I’m sure after 10 years I’ll get to see Stalker Kill the Queen with his dick?

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

normzin

Apr 18, 2022
I gotta say... i have played a lot of stuff from this ws, like 50+ titles, but this game is just AWSOME.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst part is having to wait for updates, but they are always worth it! If i had a million dollars to give you to not have to wait long, i would!

Keep up the good work! Hope to see more soon. The story is getting quite interesting!

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone else feel like this update was rather short? My old save did not work (or so I thought), so I started a new game and then got to my save point only to discover the update wasn’t much beyond finishing the Step-Daughter’s mission.

I’ll let this game progress for 10 years before I play again…. I’m sure after 10 years I’ll get to see Stalker Kill the Queen with his dick?
Yes, it's rather short if you aren't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes