GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's gonna be 3 months since last update and the development of the main course of next update is only at 50%...
it's hard to think they'll be able to meet the usual deadline of 3/4 months of waiting.
We'll see how it goes. The main thing is that Steam approved the game for their store, which is fantastic news. If it takes a little more time, I'd be ok with that. Once this is all done, I feel like it will be business as usual.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Dev log 1509-1.png

Oh lord have mercy!

I assumed that the next update would be only be focusing on the story and reworks for steam so it would short on the 'fun and sexy' stuff, but the additional repeatable events seems to be quite the treat.

The more devlogs I read the more excited I get for this update. Having the mutant quest plot-heavy and the rest of the more sexual content scattered throughout the map seems like a brilliant idea. That way each character could at least have a little content somewhere. Hopefully we get some repeatable sharing events too since that would pretty much cover all bases.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s.
I kept the very first version of the game, so to speak, for the story. Here is a link for those who are interested, look at how it all started:
The Ain's groping scene seems better in the old versions, the touch to Ain's breast seems more realistic.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Dev log 1509-1.png

Oh lord have mercy!

I assumed that the next update would be only be focusing on the story and reworks for steam so it would short on the 'fun and sexy' stuff, but the additional repeatable events seems to be quite the treat.

The more devlogs I read the more excited I get for this update. Having the mutant quest plot-heavy and the rest of the more sexual content scattered throughout the map seems like a brilliant idea. That way each character could at least have a little content somewhere. Hopefully we get some repeatable sharing events too since that would pretty much cover all bases.
Is it just my impression or the girl in that scene is Shani preparing to show her breasts to someone? :p :ROFLMAO:

milan1366

Apr 18, 2023
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-05
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: ZetanDS - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16c
Language: English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

To avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan Signatures - Gallery MOD* - Walkthrough MOD* - PDF Walkthrough -
Wallpapers - Video Enhancement Mod* - Compressed*
jon4 thanks for the links
*This version/port is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076 View attachment 3903981 View attachment 3903977 View attachment 3903983 View attachment 3903982 View attachment 3903984
the game is very engaging not like the typical AVNs that you have to keep reading :) unique art work, hope to see more of these games

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes