Xypher

May 1, 2017
May I ask you how this is done? I'd like to try it
During the event where you visit Igor and his niece, Katarina. Your given the option to engage in sharing/swinging sex or full-on group sex w/o Igor involved.

The former being Igor having sex either w/ Ain, Zahra or both.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Has anyone faced the bug where you can't complete Freedom or duty? I'm going palace like I should after having sex with Lirah on her home in freedom path, but MC tells Talia she didn't teach Lirah nothing and their sex scene not happening.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Has anyone faced the bug where you can't complete Freedom or duty? I'm going palace like I should after having sex with Lirah on her home in freedom path, but MC tells Talia she didn't teach Lirah nothing and their sex scene not happening.
Did you turn Thalia down at anytime ?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Freedom? Duty? Are you sure your not talking about the other Stalker lol?
I guess you never checked quests parts?
Screenshot_1.jpg

And as I told after going there nothing happens and I still have
Screenshot_2.jpg

And I still have this icon as well and that ''end'' thing is not coming, I tried other path, duty one where MC punishes Lirah, and on that one this icon is not appears and ''end'' thing comes and update ends like it should.
Screenshot_3.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Freedom? Duty? Are you sure your not talking about the other Stalker lol?
Yes, it is the Lirah content, what he is refering to and those are the titles of the gallery
No, I used walkthrough, so I'm pretty sure not did it.
to be clear, on the Freedom path, you have only sex with Thalia after you had sex with Lirah at her home, not shure in how the dialoges affect this scene though.
to achieve the threesome with Lirah/Thalia, you have to go the duty path, and convince her to stay,
Edit: you just answered, LOL , while I was writing this RandyPhoenix ; seems to be a bug, why don't you tag GetOutOfMyLab ; so he can report in anycase, just tell him I'm too busy looking "Forged in Fire" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, it is the Lirah content, what he is refering to and those are the titles of the gallery

to be clear, on the Freedom path, you have only sex with Thalia after you had sex with Lirah at her home, not shure in how the dialoges affect this scene though.
to achieve the threesome with Lirah/Thalia, you have to go the duty path, and convince her to stay,
I know I tried both path, you aint understand me, I already had sex with her in her home, and I'm at part where I should talk with Talia, but freedom path is bugged, update is not ending, on other part ''end'' thing appearing, but on freedom it's not appearing and I still have the icon saying me to go to the palace and every time I go Talia and MC doing exact same talk again and then the game sends me to throne room and if I go there same talk and throne room talk happens again.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I guess you never checked quests parts?
View attachment 4053421

And as I told after going there nothing happens and I still have
View attachment 4053424

And I still have this icon as well and that ''end'' thing is not coming, I tried other path, duty one where MC punishes Lirah, and on that one this icon is not appears and ''end'' thing comes and update ends like it should.
View attachment 4053426
I'm just joking around.

But seriously, you can try mentioning your issue in the Desert Stalker discord.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes