SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When will the next update be? :(
There is literally a devlog on the previous page...

Oh no....

Complete code rework: 0%

Well...saves will be probably fucked by changes in the code....
They've said with all the reworked content and things added now at the beginning and middle of the game that is highly recommended to restart from the beginning anyway.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Part of the agreement with Steam is you can't distribute the product for free elsewhere. So there will be no more public releases. This is why Ravager Chapter IV+ isn't part of the public release. This is why every other game that is going on steam doesn't have a public release. So you'll have to wait for a steam release to be cracked and distributed on this site.
Yeah, I don't think that's true. You just can't give out steam keys for free. Having a non-steam version available for download is fine. Plenty of devs will say otherwise though because it gives them an excuse to stop public updates.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Part of the agreement with Steam is you can't distribute the product for free elsewhere. So there will be no more public releases. This is why Ravager Chapter IV+ isn't part of the public release. This is why every other game that is going on steam doesn't have a public release. So you'll have to wait for a steam release to be cracked and distributed on this site.
there are so many games that are given for free here that are also sold on steam

emptychuu

Jan 4, 2024
It's been almost a year since I first played this game, and very little content has been added. Surprisingly little. I understand that it's not easy, and the game development process takes a lot of time, plus the creator spends most of their time reworking older parts of the game. But it's really disappointing that the story is progressing so slowly. At this rate, we might have to wait another 2-3 years before we can fully dive back into the game again. Perhaps this issue could be solved by adding small changes to the game, like short, repeatable activities with fanservice or side quests where players could spend time with different characters—something like giving Shani a massage or something similar. Many of the girls haven’t gotten enough attention. I mean, you’ve got a personal harem of several beautiful girls at home, and you can hardly do anything with them or make choices like, ‘Today, I’m going to have fun with this girl and that girl at the same time. Or with all of them together.’ This would give older players new content and increase immersion in the game world without taking up too much of the developer’s time, as bigger and longer quests do. I'm really hoping that in the next update, we'll get the chance to get to know the hot elf girl Ivy better.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, I don't think that's true. You just can't give out steam keys for free. Having a non-steam version available for download is fine. Plenty of devs will say otherwise though because it gives them an excuse to stop public updates.
On Steam keys, I have seen a number of devs offer Steam keys to those who have already supported their AVN for a combined $ amount > or = to the cost of purchase on Steam.

I've gotten a few Steam keys this way, and I think it is a smart move by a dev - they reward $ support at a certain minimum level, and they make it easier to get early reviews that will help their AVN get noticed by the larger Steam audience.

I can't see a dev giving away Steam keys for free - no earlier support as mentioned above or help as an Alpha/Beta tester for example - some service the dev is rewarding.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On Steam keys, I have seen a number of devs offer Steam keys to those who have already supported their AVN for a combined $ amount > or = to the cost of purchase on Steam.

I've gotten a few Steam keys this way, and I think it is a smart move by a dev - they reward $ support at a certain minimum level, and they make it easier to get early reviews that will help their AVN get noticed by the larger Steam audience.

I can't see a dev giving away Steam keys for free - no earlier support as mentioned above or help as an Alpha/Beta tester for example - some service the dev is rewarding.

Cheers!! :coffee:
That's not the point. The point is that the rule is that you can't sell steam keys for less than the steam storefront price, so you can't put a game up on steam for £10 and then sell steam keys on your website for £9. That would also ban giving away steam keys for free en mass, not that devs are likely to do that. As far as I'm aware though it doesn't cover just having the game available to download for free without steam being involved at all, despite what some devs claim. Either because they want to stop offering public releases without looking like the bad guy ("I didn't want to, Steam made me do it") or because they heard other devs saying that and believed it.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Perhaps this issue could be solved by adding small changes to the game, like short, repeatable activities with fanservice or side quests where players could spend time with different characters—something like giving Shani a massage or something similar. Many of the girls haven’t gotten enough attention. I mean, you’ve got a personal harem of several beautiful girls at home, and you can hardly do anything with them or make choices like, ‘Today, I’m going to have fun with this girl and that girl at the same time. Or with all of them together.’
This is already in the game, currently being developed, and/or is planned to be implemented.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
This is already in the game, currently being developed, and/or is planned to be implemented.
Yeah, those are the household mini-events. You can build chemistry with certain characters in Zaton's harem by engaging in fun-filled/wholesome activities around the house to build up your relationship with said female characters and learn more about their backstories and whatnot.

Basically think of this like relationship variables in a sense. Not from a min/maxing perspective, but from a narrative POV when it comes to character development.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes