Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
they don't exist
yet

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

1727234409807.png

Like Omar having dirty sweaty sex with Zahra if someone decides to make a spin-off parody of the mainstream DS game. I personally wanna be fucked hard and long by middle-aged/old ugly fat bastards like Omar because it turns my slutty whore ass so on!!!!!!! :3

*ahem* but yeah, would be cool if they existed somewhere or someone ended up rendering the ones that never got picked in the end :sneaky:

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
this game is fucking great , it would be cool that there would be seperate factions that we can choose rather then simply playing all sides , always wanted to play heavy raider and raid the city to oblivion , one of the goals to put the queen in chains and humiliate her in front of all the zetans...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul2

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
It's a custom fan art commission

CORRECTION: I misspoke. It is a monthly subscriber render as fellow Zoner </>GetOutOfMyLab had mentioned

Speaking of which, don't you all wish that Kateryna could serve you in a medieval inn? :sneaky:

I'd kill to have her as my personal waitress :devilish:

View attachment 4068154
If she dressed like that would be enough. Maybe this Dev´s next game could be set in a Medieval time, with the same amount of kinkiness, preferably.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Oh, it´s the girl without the arm? I remember now. Maybe next update will feature her somehow.
Isnt it the girl that dominated this guy in raider outpost? The one that wanted Kitty, but we could tell him, that he will get his own slave? Dont remember it really well right now.

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Oh, it´s the girl without the arm? I remember now. Maybe next update will feature her somehow.
It is. In the event its even shown that she gets her arm cutoff and also something happened with her face so it adds up with the fact that she's one armed and is also wearing a mask.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes