amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Isnt it the girl that dominated this guy in raider outpost? The one that wanted Kitty, but we could tell him, that he will get his own slave? Dont remember it really well right now.
You're thinking of the worker, yes. But no, its not her. In the scene, the girl gets her arm cutoff, but the slave still has both her arms so it wouldn't make sense. Maybe the renders looks similar, its only been a few days since I passed that part, but I kinda forgot how she looks already haha.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
You're thinking of the worker, yes. But no, its not her. In the scene, the girl gets her arm cutoff, but the slave still has both her arms so it wouldn't make sense. Maybe the renders looks similar, its only been a few days since I passed that part, but I kinda forgot how she looks already haha.
you may be right, ive no save for that part, so cant check it now, it was some time since ive played it. If that's Zion, then DAMN, she looks good, even without her arm.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah! Love this. Can't wait when it's happening
View attachment 4036989
It would be great to add some lore in the Hospitality Laws: when you have an harem, you can show diferent levels of respect to the guest depending on the famale that you share, for example
A Slave is the most basic, like a glass of water
A disciple (like Igor's Nice) is something more meaning
A daughter is usually the most important show of respect
But, in rare occasions, share your wife is an option, but thats means that you have a big debt with your guest or you are disciplining her (or maybe those are excuses and you have a fetish...). Of course, after that, Zhara would be very upset and confuding, buy you are the man in the house so she have to swallow her pride and understand her place

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
She's not ever gonna leave my sight that's for sure

Always will be daddy's little girl

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

:cool::love::giggle::coffee:

View attachment 4074289
Of course. That's what she wants after all. To stay in her house and enjoy her life alongside Zaton, Zahra, Shani and the rest of the household members. I would still make different playthroughs about the different outcomes for Ain, but she staying would be my 'main' playthrough.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Of course. That's what she wants after all. To stay in her house and enjoy her life alongside Zaton, Zahra, Shani and the rest of the household members. I would still make different playthroughs about the different outcomes for Ain, but she staying would be my 'main' playthrough.
She's gonna have to stay once she's barefoot and pregnant.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes