VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Desi Milf Seduction [Parts 1-4] [Kirsess]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

There is no seduction...I would barely call this NTR. Unfortunately this game follows the pattern of EVERY Kirsess game where its billed as NTR and look visually pretty spicy, but as soon as you start getting the story you realize you have been tricked. All this is here, is a story about a son who watches his black friend(?) fuck his mom, everything is consensual and very easily done. I wouldnt even count this as NTR, and I'm in total agreement with the other reviews that the renders are LAZY and simplistic.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ashkin

Even though concept is same in all stories. The dressing of the lady is quite attractive, so try to include more attractive Desi attire and ornaments that is actually intimate visualisation . But I would like get more intimate nude screens in better angles than just the ones that are depicted now. And also the textual content changes in the same screen repetitively, this needs to change.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Gigimuka

so the players can't choose anything?
    really a very boring game, a very bad story line ....
    The developer wrote in "Your bully joins the planning committee for this year’s cultural festival so that he can put the moves on your hot Desi MILF of a Mom.

..and he's not gonna stop until he gets your mommy to spread her legs for him! "
    how can you just stop him from having no choice, even more so the picture of his child isn't there either !!
    and once again it's a UGLY game !!!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

lodadsaq

very little build, low quality renders low effort if posing, low effort in quantity of renders, the devs games could be alright, but instead it just seams like a bunch of games rammed out for as much exposure as possible. the updates are quite small and with the number of renders there are, and the amount of text there is describing actions while there is only a single render or a different angle, it is just too little.

dont always gt to see the kind of models or rather clothing style so that is a plus, but its just too little at to low a quality for me to really give a shit about.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

In almost total agreement with the previous review, I didn't really dig the story, NTR and interracial aren't really my bag either so that didn't help it*, I'm going to toss it an extra star though because any attempt at a busty Indian chick isn't something you see often, even in many of the games around here with a variety among their 5, 6, or more girls in them.
    So basically, came for the Desi, left for, well, not cumming to anything else in it.

*(If NTR or interracial is your thing we won't see eye to eye but you will like this more, add an extra star for you.)
  6. 2.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

The story is childish and I very quickly did not have the patience to read it. The focus is on how the protag feels about his mom cheating, but there's not much setup.

Still gets two stars since there's barely any other VN with Indian ladies.