Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
little question : have you ever consider to add fetish like vore in your games ?

i think it will fit perfectly , specialy in the alien invasion part

and vore and mind control are two theme who go well together , like convince a girl to feed herself willingly to a monster or alien and be absorbed in him , live as a part of his mind , or just digest and serve as fuel XD

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Nayko93 I have thought about it among several other fetishes, but in the end, I mostly stick to what I, myself, find hot. I have always liked mind control and corruption, which transformation fits perfectly with. So, for example, on the man-eating plant on the next update, it turns her into a plant person instead of just eating her. I do get asked to do vore occasionally, but, it's just not my thing.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
@Nayko93 I have thought about it among several other fetishes, but in the end, I mostly stick to what I, myself, find hot. I have always liked mind control and corruption, which transformation fits perfectly with. So, for example, on the man-eating plant on the next update, it turns her into a plant person instead of just eating her. I do get asked to do vore occasionally, but, it's just not my thing.
thank for your anwser , if it is not your things it's ok , it's just i love vore and i love your game soo mixing the two would have be wonderfull
but i just say you should take a look at some vore art , game , text ... it's so much more complex and deep than what it looks like when you do not know too much about it , and maybe you will find something you will like in there ( #Give.Vore.a.Chance )
anyway , i can't wait to play your last game when it will be finished
( sorry for bad english , i'm french ( and sleepy right now )

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's quite alright, and I am happy you like my work. I have seen vore and for my own collection have actually changed it up! For example, I once saw a group of pictures where a female kaa, I cannot remember her name, Namaa? She hypnotizes and eats Tarzan's girl. I went into photoshop, and made a few extra scenes after what the artist had by manipping their other work and presto, Jane was now a serpent girl.

Of course, I never post these images I make for myself, but I just don't like the infinity. I can understand it is as if you gave up all over yourself to a power, and that's likely the draw for vore, but I just like to have them then serve that power rather than being gone.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I can understand it is as if you gave up all over yourself to a power, and that's likely the draw for vore, but I just like to have them then serve that power rather than being gone.
i don't say the protagonist should be eaten and killed , this is not the goal of your story , but other character can be , in front of the protag ( useless character who are here just to die in a funny way )
like that you can make one or two scene where the main protagonist watch or even help someone to get vored ( or vore someone if the protag is transformed into a monster ) and yeah why not getting tranformed instead of being digested , that's a good idea

and this ways the scene can be totaly skipable for those who don't like it
this is just a suggestion , you do what you want with it , i just hope it can give you some idea or inspiration

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i don't say the protagonist should be eaten and killed , this is not the goal of your story , but other character can be , in front of the protag ( useless character who are here just to die in a funny way )
like that you can make one or two scene where the main protagonist watch or even help someone to get vored ( or vore someone if the protag is transformed into a monster ) and yeah why not getting tranformed instead of being digested , that's a good idea

and this ways the scene can be totaly skipable for those who don't like it
this is just a suggestion , you do what you want with it , i just hope it can give you some idea or inspiration
Ah, well in that case somethng along those lines is already planned for the Graveyard level with zombies.

Reactions: Nayko93

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I usually do my progress reports for patrons, but I have just finished all the art for the forest zone, and sent it to Impresario. While he works on programming that, I am now doing all my renders for the new Slugs and Bugs: Conversion Unity game. I'll release the next D:BB chapters and monster hunt publically as soon as my patrons get access to the build containing the forest. Otherwise, as of Thursday and onward it will be available to my $5 and up patrons! Even my $1 patrons get access to my progress reports, so consider supporting me for more detailed information, but that's about all the news in a nutshell.

Reactions: Randomplayer

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Wow! I had not seen anything about this, but as of this moment, yes, very much so, yes!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Weak, hardly! It's great news, and I certainly hope it can live up to the classic!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh yeah dark fantasy and vimpires aswell as ugly monsters fuck girls. i dont care to read much, but the screenshots bother me. they are simply not my taste. :( sad.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Pogo123 it's ok! Everyone's got their own tastes! Mine are just so specific that I could never find things that worked for my corruption fetishes. I won't name names, but there are many titles, even here, that are supposed to be about corrupting- but are quite silly. The mom will trip and the protagonist will fall on her. Or, one will have to fly a drone to look into a window just right. Others are much better written but always wound up abandoned or had astronomically large waits between updates. Now with 5 fully completed titles under my belt and this 6th one in the works (not to mention the new Unity game Slugs and Bugs I am also working on), I know what I like and want, and how to make it happen.

Of course, my work is deeper as well than many others, so your distaste for reading would be a detriment to my projects. I design the characters to become people you actually care about. They are not just "a college-aged boy that suddenly moved back home" or a one-dimensional girl that can "choose to wear the skimpy dress instead of the prude dress". There is nothing wrong with those types of games either, they are vapid and made for a quick fap, more or less. "Fapid". I coined a new term, but my titles are of a definite substance and quality standard beyond just fapping alone. Anyway, thank you for the feedback!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So, with April 1st approaching, I thought it might be a good time to make some announcements:

All characters in my novels are now going to be portrayed as female fox characters with penises

I have decided to only do redemption stories from now on where characters start corrupted and then become pure and good. OH and all stories will have 100% happy endings only.

Because of that, there will no longer be Bad Ends, only "Less Good Happy Ends".

I decided to give up using Daz 3D and even picture manips. Going forward all my projects will use stick figures drawn on scraps of paper that I crudely scan in at a very low resolution

Instead of monthly to bi-monthly updates, I will now take a cue from some of my higher paid competitors and only release updates once every 6 months with one-tenth the amount of content that I do now.

OH and on a completely unrelated note, happy April fool's day!

guardian1571

Oct 26, 2017
So, with April 1st approaching, I thought it might be a good time to make some announcements:

All characters in my novels are now going to be portrayed as female fox characters with penises

I have decided to only do redemption stories from now on where characters start corrupted and then become pure and good. OH and all stories will have 100% happy endings only.

Because of that, there will no longer be Bad Ends, only "Less Good Happy Ends".

I decided to give up using Daz 3D and even picture manips. Going forward all my projects will use stick figures drawn on scraps of paper that I crudely scan in at a very low resolution

Instead of monthly to bi-monthly updates, I will now take a cue from some of my higher paid competitors and only release updates once every 6 months with one-tenth the amount of content that I do now.

OH and on a completely unrelated note, happy April fool's day!

You horrible horrible person :eek:

Reactions: The Anax

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
so besides the april 1st joke is there any update on this besides the prego pics you have posted/teased us on twitter with?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
so besides the april 1st joke is there any update on this besides the prego pics you have posted/teased us on twitter with?
The pregnant woman is from the other game, the Unity one I am making called Slugs and Bugs: Conversion, and not this one. As far as news about D:BB it's still what it was up there on post 128. My patreons, of course, get much more in-depth progress reports, but, Impresario is programming the new Forest hunt and I am rendering all the game assets for the Unity game while waiting for him to get that working.

The D:BB patreon build will be public here as soon as my patrons get the next update sometime this month.

Reactions: chesire

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
The pregnant woman is from the other game, the Unity one I am making called Slugs and Bugs: Conversion, and not this one. As far as news about D:BB it's still what it was up there on post 128. My patreons, of course, get much more in-depth progress reports, but, Impresario is programming the new Forest hunt and I am rendering all the game assets for the Unity game while waiting for him to get that working.

The D:BB patreon build will be public here as soon as my patrons get the next update sometime this month.
So i should be asking is there any update on when slug and bugs will be released on here? i tired searching for it and it kept bringing me back to this thread.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Hotkillerz Oh! Yes, here you go:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-idea-slugs-and-bugs-conversion.25679/

I made this thread on the general forums, and will most likely ask for it to just be tossed over here once I have my first playable demo ready. Right now, the release date for that first build is up in the air. I am getting rather close to having the first huge dump of art assets ready, but I am not sure how long it will take Isaac to program it. However, rest assured as the time grows close, you'll start seeing me advertise everywhere in the hopes of garnering more Patreon funds as well as bringing it to the attention of the community as a whole!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes