• Mina S content
  • Lilith S content
Unavailable Contents in the Test update (Half done so couldn’t add):

• One story route/path
  • Some images
  • Minigames

Preview:
View attachment 4033405 [/SPOILER]
Here I thought 1.5V was just a small update, but it seems I was wrong .

Mama Maria!!!!

Damn, i hope it will be a our S aka Breeding time scene will be hot as fuck

Reactions: Punto

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Damn I really can't wait anymoreeeee
Only four and a half days to go.
Public release is on the 28th at 00:00 UTC

If you really can't wait, and your means allow, you could become a supporter and get it sooner.
If not, just wait a few days.
Just a thought.

hotdtakagi

Feb 15, 2022
Only four and a half days to go.
Public release is on the 28th at 00:00 UTC

If you really can't wait, and your means allow, you could become a supporter and get it sooner.
If not, just wait a few days.
Just a thought.
yeah I would support this guy immediately as soon I have a job. but for now all I can do now is suffer and wait

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does this game... get better? When it's not dumping info via exposition it's skipping days, weeks, even months ahead... it's pretty hard to get into when it barely feels like the player has a chance to get to know the characters or develop attachments to them before they're whisked away to the next lore dump or time skip... just hoping it's first time developer growing pains and things drastically improve cause i can see the potential for a great story but the execution is draining my interest...

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does this game... get better? When it's not dumping info via exposition it's skipping days, weeks, even months ahead... it's pretty hard to get into when it barely feels like the player has a chance to get to know the characters or develop attachments to them before they're whisked away to the next lore dump or time skip... just hoping it's first time developer growing pains and things drastically improve cause i can see the potential for a great story but the execution is draining my interest...
Kinda? game in my opinion needs better pacing and more interaction/development with LIs.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Yea most of the time skips happen at the start and during the island "training", other than that time passes normally. The main problem is although there are many characters, there's really only so much time to focus on the few.

From what I can see so far the closest to female leads are currently Mina and Lilith. The secondary main casts are Maria, Lily, Leyla, Lisa and the friend Samir. The rest there ain't that much of an opportunity to "know and develop attachments".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.40 star(s) 60 Votes